Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Has anyone here ordered from other EU countries ?

I'm in France and have ordered iPhone 7 Black 128 with a delivery date 16/9 .

Kethij

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2007
Ordered this morning 09:08 I got the mail. 128GB Jet Black 7 plus. Delivery window 3-7 october.

Clauoita

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2014
Hi! I'm in Italy and i ordered a 7 32gb matt black at 9.03 with delivery on 9/16!

cutemoto

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2015
I ordered a iPhone 7 jet black from CPW and my delivery date says expected 17/10 but I ordered yesterday at 11am why will it take so long?

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
France, iPhone 7 128gb Black, - still...
Processing Items Delivers 16 Sep by Livraison express

(thats with AppleCare+ too)

Shoju

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2014
Berlin
I'm from berlin, Germany and I've added my order details to the apple.com thread already but will support this thread as well, of course! :)

It was 9:06am when the Apple Store app finally let me in the shop and I ordered right away using "my favourites" that I set up beforehand.
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB matte black (& watch series 2 aluminum black 38mm)
Got 27 - 30 Sep as shipping dates on checkout which so far only slightly changed to 27-29 Sep.
Order number starts with W59, so far still "processing" ...
[doublepost=1473504028][/doublepost]
Germany iPhone 7 256GB Black

ETA 16.09
At what time did you place your order?

chrizzz09

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2013
Germany
I'm from berlin, Germany and I've added my order details to the apple.com thread already but will support this thread as well, of course! :)

It was 9:06am when the Apple Store app finally let me in the shop and I ordered right away using "my favourites" that I set up beforehand.
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB matte black (& watch series 2 aluminum black 38mm)
Got 27 - 30 Sep as shipping dates on checkout which so far only slightly changed to 27-29 Sep.
Order number starts with W59, so far still "processing" ...

Im from Frankfurt/Germany, ordered Friday around 11:00 am. Matte Black iPhone 7 32GB. Got 27-29 Sep as shipping date. My order number starts with W41...

Reactions: Shoju

Mmedbakr

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Austria here - iPhone 7 / 128 GB / silver
Mail confirmation says 09:07 AM and a supposed delivery date of 9/16. Status is Prepare for Shipping.
I am worried about something concerning the order i placed the Order for a Gold iPhone 7 Plus 32B yesterday at 12 PM for a Pickup 16/09 Apple Store Opéra (France) but they didn't charged the iPhone and the order stills in "Processing Items"

Do i have to be worried?
[doublepost=1473511187][/doublepost]
The Netherlands:

2x iPhone 7 black 32 and 128Gb. Pick up at local Apple Store 16th of Sept.
What is your order status???
Processing items?

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Mine is preparing for shipment .
Sorry Mmedbakr , I have never tried the pickup so have no idea how it works .

Geert76

macrumors 68000
Feb 28, 2014
the Netherlands
I am worried about something concerning the order i placed the Order for a Gold iPhone 7 Plus 32B yesterday at 12 PM for a Pickup 16/09 Apple Store Opéra (France) but they didn't charged the iPhone and the order stills in "Processing Items"

Do i have to be worried?
Processing items?

Processing items. But again, I have a pick up order. So its probally already waiting in my local Apple Store screaming my name ;)

Mmedbakr

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Processing items. But again, I have a pick up order. So its probally already waiting in my local Apple Store screaming my name ;)
Haha i have the Same thing Apple Store Pickup so still Processing items for you right?

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR

Do i have to be worried?
Processing items?

Salut,
I am still stuck on Processing... Did you get AppleCare+ with yours? Just hoping theyre doing them in batches. Let's see what happens on Monday. PS with my apple watch, they did it all the NIGHT BEFORE delivery!

Shanghaichica

macrumors G5
Apr 8, 2013
UK

Do i have to be worried?
Processing items?
Someone on the UK thread is also doing the in store pick up like you. They spoke to apple today and were told that the money would be taken on Tuesday or Wednesday next week and then they would see an update in their order status. So don't worry everything is fine.

Ok here is the post. I hope this puts your mind to rest:

c.leonard66h said:
Ive spoken to Apple regarding my In store pickup, as i haven't been charged yet and still showing as processing. They confirmed they have taken a authorisation charge of £1 from my account, and that should see movement Tuesday/Wednesday next week. As my pickup is Friday.

Hope this takes the stress from some people.

Mmedbakr

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Someone on the UK thread is also doing the in store pick up like you. They spoke to apple today and were told that the money would be taken on Tuesday or Wednesday next week and then they would see an update in their order status. So don't worry everything is fine.

Ok here is the post. I hope this puts your mind to rest:

c.leonard66h said:
Ive spoken to Apple regarding my In store pickup, as i haven't been charged yet and still showing as processing. They confirmed they have taken a authorisation charge of £1 from my account, and that should see movement Tuesday/Wednesday next week. As my pickup is Friday.

Hope this takes the stress from some people.
Ok. Really thank you So much you saved my Head hahah

Mmedbakr

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Salut,
I am still stuck on Processing... Did you get AppleCare+ with yours? Just hoping theyre doing them in batches. Let's see what happens on Monday. PS with my apple watch, they did it all the NIGHT BEFORE delivery!
Oh ok

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.