Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LinuxDoc

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Order number starts with W59, so far still "processing" ...
At what time did you place your order?

I'm from Frankfurt/Main and ordered around 9:06 (with the AppStore app and the favorit thing).
A workmade of me, ordered around one minute before me (same config, black 256GB) and his ordernumber is W57 my is W43 ... I think the Numbers are random...

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoju

Cremerhm

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2012
The Netherlands
Netherlands here.
Order placed friday 9-9 using the app as soon as it worked: 09.05 in the morning. 2x iPhone 7+ 256GB, (mat) black.

Estimated delivery: 26-28 September
Ready to ship: 6-8 working days
Current status: processing (I think "open" in the US store?)

Weird thing: also ordered a Stone Grey Cover (same order number)
Estimated delivery: 13-15 September
Ready to ship: 1-3 working days
Current Status: processing (I think "open" in the US store?)

Isn't it weird that the cover didn't change to shipped yet?

TruBleu

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2014
The Hague, Netherlands
Netherlands..order placed 9/Sep around 12 PM (because I was in meetings the whole morning)...missed the Jet Black ones, which had slipped to November by then. So, went with Black 7 Plus 128 Gig

Shipping in 2-3 weeks and delivering 3-7 Oct. Status: Processing

I always buy my phones outright. Did the same with the above one. But later that night, I was going through the Carrier deals and T-mobile had a 1-year contract that was quite impressive. So, placed an order with them as well for Jet Black this time. It just said 3-4 weeks. I guess I'll go with whichever comes first, although I like the T-mobile deal.

eiprol

macrumors 6502
Jan 20, 2009
Spain
As I said on other thread:

Spain Here. I was waiting at the phone from the first minute, and after waiting for more than half an hour, I got November date. Wasn't my fault, I had to do it by phone for the first time ever, and it's been a disaster:

Iphone+ 128 JB - November W49xxx

Then, five hours later, I ordered another (just in case): A regular black iPhone Plus 128Gb, and got a 4-10 October. W59xxx

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus Black 128GB on 9:05AM and it said that the delivery date is 27-29 Sep. Yesterday it jumped to 20-22 Sep for whatever reason.. :D

Reactions: Shoju

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
France . Still preparing for shipment . Phone is showing up in my "profile d' assistance" but no luck on UPS website with the order number .

33man

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2011
Salut,
I am still stuck on Processing... Did you get AppleCare+ with yours? Just hoping theyre doing them in batches. Let's see what happens on Monday. PS with my apple watch, they did it all the NIGHT BEFORE delivery!
Hello,
I ordered an iPhone 7+ 256 black mat with Apple Care from Switzerland... Still in processing and delivery date on 16 in express mode....

Just wondering if it will be dispatched from France or Italy instead from China and that's why no news about shipment.

Reactions: wdowell

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Hello,
I ordered an iPhone 7+ 256 black mat with Apple Care from Switzerland... Still in processing and delivery date on 16 in express mode....

Just wondering if it will be dispatched from France or Italy instead from China and that's why no news about shipment.

Hi, Mine has now switched (late last night, FR time) to preparing for shipping.

For European shipments, they tend to all come from Koln, Germany or the Netherlands. They're basically all sent over in large shipments and then split up. For me, every year, it's been like the day before. It all effectively happens over night. US shipments always appear to start earlier, as they track from China. We just get localised euroshipping once Syncreon (their logistics people) process individual packagines through UPS

The day or two before you can also find the new product on your supportprofile.apple.com

TheSteves

macrumors member
Apr 23, 2015
Planet Earth
Netherlands here.
Order placed friday 9-9 using the app as soon as it worked: 09.05 in the morning. 2x iPhone 7+ 256GB, (mat) black.

Estimated delivery: 26-28 September
Ready to ship: 6-8 working days
Current status: processing (I think "open" in the US store?)

Weird thing: also ordered a Stone Grey Cover (same order number)
Estimated delivery: 13-15 September
Ready to ship: 1-3 working days
Current Status: processing (I think "open" in the US store?)

Isn't it weird that the cover didn't change to shipped yet?

My past experience is that the cases are in stock and ship from Prague overnight to Europe via truck. No need to worry.

MLVC

macrumors demi-god
Apr 30, 2015
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Netherlands, iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Silver, ordered on the app as soon as it worked, delivery scheduled for the 16th.

Regarding the case mentioned above, ordered a white silicon Apple case yesterday (Sunday 11th), went to "shipped" within an hour, will be delivered tomorrow (13th).

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Nope, unfortunately I completely forgot to add it last Friday as I was rushing to complete my order as fast as possible. Gonna order it as soon as my phone arrives, though...

Ive always found if you add it at time of purchase it takes them longer to process it all. (ps: for AppleCare+ i did same as you last year - just called them up a week later, and then did a diagnostics test and added it then, so it is doable)

caelius

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2015
Innsbruck, Austria
Yeah - already called them today 'cause I thought it may be possible to add/order it already, but they said that I should wait until Friday because they have to run the diagnostic test and therefore the device must be activated. I should preferably add AC+ before damaging it, though, they said. :D

P.S.: Does anybody know if/how/where us Europeans can trace our shipment? UPS/FedEx doesn't seem to work for me...

Last edited:

franantares

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Spain
iPhone 7+ 32GB Matte Black
Processing items, delivery October 4-10
Confirmation email Friday, September 09, 2016 9:24:37 AM

I hope it arrives sooner. I will not be at home by those dates :S

vsolefe

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2016
barcelona
Spain
iPhone 7 128GB Silver
Bought on friday 9 at 09:04.
Still on "preparing to send". Confirmation date still 16/09

Silicone case blue sent today at 13:46h from Milano

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
As far as I remember for my iPhone 6 , shipping started , as wdowell said , from Koln Germany and then all happened very fast over night .

My  Watch which I should have received two weeks after launch date got bumped and arrived 3 days after launch date... so yes it does happen !

Reactions: wdowell

archstan

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2013
Order from the Spanish store as soon as the app went live
iPhone 7+ 128GB Matte Black
Still on "preparing to send". Delivery date was originally showing as Sept 27-29 but over the weekend it moved to Sept 20-22

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Just to say - When i ordered my AppleWatch, i actually ordered two - one of each size, both wth launch date deliveries. One went through the processed and preparing for dispatch etc within 24 hours, the other it ALL happened between 10pm and midnight.. and they both arrived the next morning via UPS. So i can happily say that for those still waiting for things to appear - dont worry!

Cremerhm

macrumors 6502
Mar 24, 2012
The Netherlands
Order from the Spanish store as soon as the app went live
iPhone 7+ 128GB Matte Black
Still on "preparing to send". Delivery date was originally showing as Sept 27-29 but over the weekend it moved to Sept 20-22

My 7+ 256GB mat black also changed to 20-22 ...
Still processing though, not preparing to ship:-(
I don't think it is possible that it still arrives on Friday??

Case is shipped and will arrive today

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Mine is still preparing for shipment . Have any of yours shipped ?

VSLRA

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2008
Czech republic, Czech Budweis
Hi,
you are lucky guys, I´m from Czech Republic and we still have to wait until 23.9. to place our orders. Best way is to book the phone at Apple Premium Reseller and hope, that you will get one (as we do not have original Apple store - I mean real one, not online).

I pre-ordered 7+ Mate Black 128GB and I´d like to combine it with AP Nike+ and Headphones Powerbeats3. For all of it we have to wait.

I hate this waiting, when I already sold my old iPhone and I still do not have a new one

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.