Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

33man

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2011
Mine is still preparing for shipment . Have any of yours shipped ?

Nope. Nothing in profile, nothing. Preparing 4 shipment since yesterday night few hours after credit card debited

gal24

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2009
Mine still on processing,7 plus 128gb ,shold be available ti pickup from store at 9/16.
Hope it will arrive

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Mine is still preparing for shipment . Have any of yours shipped ?
No and i dont expect anything to move until Thursday evening. Usually around 4pm things start moving on the  website, with a further delay for the tracking to work on UPS.

Clauoita

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2014
No and i dont expect anything to move until Thursday evening. Usually around 4pm things start moving on the  website, with a further delay for the tracking to work on UPS.
So you think that we will recieve out iPhone from Kolein or local Apple distribution? (Milan for Italy)

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
So you think that we will recieve out iPhone from Kolein or local Apple distribution? (Milan for Italy)

Every time Ive done an online order for a launch day product in France, UK or Belgium, it's come from Koln /Cologne or possibly that place in the Netherlands, the place name which escapes me. When things - like an iMac, havent been on launch day, sometimes they've come from Ireland.

LinuxDoc

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2012
Now I have received an eMail from UPS (I have there an Account).
Tomorrow they deliver me a parcel from Apple ;-)

AppSore App still on "preparing for shipment"

(Germany)
IP7 black 256GB

Reactions: wdowell

Nozuka

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2012
Got a SMS from DHL that it will be delivered tomorrow.

But same as you, Apple still says "preparing"

(switzerland)

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Got a SMS from DHL that it will be delivered tomorrow.

But same as you, Apple still says "preparing"

(switzerland)

Happy times! The last 24 hours always goes the slowest in terms of patience, for me :D

For France, it's almost usually UPS. I'm registered with them. Nothing quite as yet. SupportProfile has been updated (which wasnt the case this am) with the iPhone 7 + serial number

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
All the same as you , nothing with UPS either . I've been on the support page for a few days now .
Getting anxious ;-)

DHL ????

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Just got pop up so called Shipping notification from Apple Store app!

DHL Express it is indeed.

(my explanation: it used to be UPS, or indeed their alternative was TNT, but i think TNT, in fr at least, was bought by DHL. It's somewhat annoying as i am not registered with them. Is it too late now?)

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
I had a look but it doesn't look like the My UPS kind of thing . They ask for a company name .

No window of delivery so I'll have to be on the deck all day ;-))

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Besides me , who is being delivered in France ?
[doublepost=1473951914][/doublepost]It's in Brussels now ...

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Notified by DHL this AM by SMS, however, just had a pop up on my tracking app (Deliveries) to say the shipment has been DELAYED !! AGHGHGHGH!!!

[Update": now apparently on its way again.. Total chaos with a bombardment of SMS messages conflicting. UPS seems to have their stuff together better than DHL!!]

Hope all who get their phones today enjoy the improvements! best. W.

[doublepost=1474009898][/doublepost]
Besides me , who is being delivered in France ?
[doublepost=1473951914][/doublepost]It's in Brussels now ...

Im in France too - Aubagne (near Marseille)

Last edited:

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
That sucks ! But you are still scheduled for today ?
Mine is for now with delivery courrier , I'm on the balcony like "sœur Anne" .... If it wasn't raining , i'd be on the bench in front of the building !

Happy for you it's sorted out .I just asked for the SMS updates on DHL website too. I just hope it won't drive me crazy ;-)))

For now ,I'm playing with iOS 10 on my 6 .... keeps me busy ...

Last edited:

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
That sucks ! But you are still scheduled for today ?
Mine is for now with delivery courrier , I'm on the balcony like "sœur Anne" .... If it wasn't raining , i'd be on the bench in front of the building !

Happy for you it's sorted out .I just asked for the SMS updates on DHL website too. I just hope it won't drive me crazy ;-)))

For now ,I'm playing with iOS 10 on my 6 .... keeps me busy ...

Haha, same - I'm watching the gate like a hawk.ive told my dad not to listen to the radio as i could miss the bell! He's not seeing the funny side of things lol
Theoretically it's currently with the driver. Hope it's not a 5pm delivery.

caelius

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2015
Innsbruck, Austria
DHL just gave me a call, stating that they're allowed to give it to me and me only - not even a relative living in the same household as me. Interesting. Seems like Apple's really serious in delivering those phones (or the courier was kidding me...).

Btw: I don't even really dare using the toilet now. Haha. :D

33man

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2011
DHL just gave me a call, stating that they're allowed to give it to me and me only - not even a relative living in the same household as me. Interesting. Seems like Apple's really serious in delivering those phones (or the courier was kidding me...).

Btw: I don't even really dare using the toilet now. Haha. :D

Dude I'm software engineer and I requested to work from home today. My room is at the opposite of the street and I put my old iPhone 4 as camera watching the street with my iPad mini next to my pc to display the stream :)

IMG_5016.JPG

And I got a call and...

IMG_5018.JPG

Youhou!

enjoy all!!!

Reactions: Yptcn and wdowell

caelius

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2015
Innsbruck, Austria
Dude I'm software engineer and I requested to work from home today. My room is at the opposite of the street and I put my old iPhone 4 as camera watching the street with my iPad mini next to my pc to display the stream :)

ROFL. Now that is dedication! :p Enjoy your brand-new toy, I'm gonna get mine in about four hours when I'm back home! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.