Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Hi to all

DHL driver just delivered the phone. Just opened the box - matt black for me looks wonderful - particularly impressed at how the antennae lines have, essentially, gone. The Sim card try has the rubber gasket now too. Overall; looks good. Setting it up! iTunes demanding an iPhone update to 10.0.1.

Hope you all get yours soon and enjoy the improvements.

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Got mine too. YAY. I'm now setting it up as new .
Long job ! When my husband told me he was going to spend the week en at his mothers in Brittany , I looked sad but inside was thinking , great I'll be able to play all week end !!!

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Got mine too. YAY. I'm now setting it up as new .
Long job ! When my husband told me he was going to spend the week en at his mothers in Brittany , I looked sad but inside was thinking , great I'll be able to play all week end !!!

have a great weekend :)

Shoju

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2014
Berlin
Thank you ! Have fun too .
Wishing everyone who got their phones already a great weekend, too.

...and this could be the end of the story/this thread - except I'm still waiting for mine (27-29 Sep delivery; hasn't moved at all so far)...
Who else is? :)

wdowell

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2008
FR
Hi guys, all going well?

Anybody know if the in-store (Apple store) application of Belkin screen protectors is up and running for iPhone 7? Im going to the marseille store tomorrow.. I imagine the old 6/6s protectors wont work as the length of the speaker grill has increased, so it'd be partially covered.

PS I have to say I am surprised most of all by one thing: i love the new home button. I have it set on 1. I find it a lot more satisfying than the previously somewhat clicky/sometimes sticky button.

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
Wishing everyone who got their phones already a great weekend, too.

...and this could be the end of the story/this thread - except I'm still waiting for mine (27-29 Sep delivery; hasn't moved at all so far)...
Who else is? :)
no movement at all on my order

delivery sep 20-22

Reactions: Shoju

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
Hi guys, all going well?

Anybody know if the in-store (Apple store) application of Belkin screen protectors is up and running for iPhone 7? Im going to the marseille store tomorrow.. I imagine the old 6/6s protectors wont work as the length of the speaker grill has increased, so it'd be partially covered.

PS I have to say I am surprised most of all by one thing: i love the new home button. I have it set on 1. I find it a lot more satisfying than the previously somewhat clicky/sometimes sticky button.

I have no idea if the screens are supposed different but I had an extra Belkin for a 6S at home and decided to apply it for the moment . All I can tell you it's that as far as I can see it seems to fit perfectly !
See what they say to you tomorrow in Marseilles .
I would take a picture but with a clear screen on a black phone , you couldn't possibly see a mm or two difference ;-)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.