Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joe-1110

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2018
Woo, mine has finally moved to PFD... I know I won't get it tomorrow, but I'm just hoping it gets dispatched tomorrow for a Saturday delivery or something! Will be envious of all you guys who're getting them tomorrow still though!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 21.33.27.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 21.33.27.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: leebroath

ca$hout

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2016
Anyone ordered through very did you get a confirmation email? I didnt get one but the money was taken out of my monzo

Bexx

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
UK
I decided to get mine sent to my local post office instead of home delivery - that way I know it’ll definitely be there for me to collect. Half the time the RM shows up at my door I never know about it! I’m convinced half the time they just slip the red note through the door and don’t bother knocking, honestly.

Snap again lol. :D Also sending mine to local post office as I wasn’t sure if Very might use Yodel to deliver. My postie is lovely and I’d have chosen home delivery if I’d known it was coming by RM. Mind you, he’s been really late the last couple of days - hopefully I’ll be able to pickup around 10am and have it all up and running by lunchtime.
[doublepost=1537475861][/doublepost]
Anyone ordered through very did you get a confirmation email? I didnt get one but the money was taken out of my monzo

Yes, but it didn’t arrive straight away. Is it showing in the orders section on the website?

Reactions: ohms12

ca$hout

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2016
Snap again lol. :D Also sending mine to local post office as I wasn’t sure if Very might use Yodel to deliver. My postie is lovely and I’d have chosen home delivery if I’d known it was coming by RM. Mind you, he’s been really late the last couple of days - hopefully I’ll be able to pickup around 10am and have it all up and running by lunchtime.
[doublepost=1537475861][/doublepost]

Yes, but it didn’t arrive straight away. Is it showing in the orders section on the website?

No not at all i dont know whether it makes any difference because i ordered around 9pm

limesmoothie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
I just called Vodafone and it’s even more of a farce.

The delivery tracking I have is for my iPhone XS I pre-ordered at 11am last Friday.

For my 8am AW pre order last Friday, I’ve been told I will get a DPD tracking number tomorrow morning......!

I've had an apologetic text from Voda saying my order will be delayed, and they're sending me a wireless charger to say sorry.

They've really dropped the ball on this one.

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2008
The wait is over! Great news, we're delivering your new Apple Watch tomorrow. We'll be in touch with you shortly with more information on your delivery. Thank you for choosing Vodafone.

Nothing from DPD just yet though

Saturnine

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2005
Manchester, UK
Pish. My Currys order has gone to “On Hold” for some reason. No emails to alert me.

Backup plan - ordered a 44mm from Very which is showing delivery for Saturday. To be honest, I think I’d prefer the 44 over the 40 I originally ordered anyway...

Bexx

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
UK
No not at all i dont know whether it makes any difference because i ordered around 9pm

Hmmm. that's a bit odd. They do say orders can take a while too show up in your account, but I can usually see them within 5mins or so. The fact they've taken the money says to me it's gone through at their end OK.

Silly question, but has it gone in your spam folder?

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2008
Ok, got an email from VF saying it’ll be traceable when it goes on the van around 9:30am tomorrow. Also my DPD app now says they received details and will update later. So looks like I’m wfh tomorrow

jsc2994

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2015

I got both a confirmation email when I placed my order and a dispatch email this afternoon when they posted it.

forge002

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2015
West Sussex
I’m so excited, my in store pick up for SS 40mm Milanese Loop has just gone to ready to be collected.

One thing, I have been debating over the 40mm and 44mm. I went for the 40mm as I don’t know if 44mm will be too big but am I correct in saying I can use the watch and if I don’t like it I can return it to the Apple store within 14 days for either an exchange or refund?

morganperry

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2016
United Kingdom
I’m so excited, my in store pick up for SS 40mm Milanese Loop has just gone to ready to be collected.

One thing, I have been debating over the 40mm and 44mm. I went for the 40mm as I don’t know if 44mm will be too big but am I correct in saying I can use the watch and if I don’t like it I can return it to the Apple store within 14 days for either an exchange or refund?

Yes — you can return the watch within 14 days :)

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
I now have tracking for my watch

ordered via very and are being deliveried by royal mail. It's at south midlands mail centre. It says delivery 22nd but wonder if I get it today hmmm...likely not

purpleparrotuk

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2010
What do Apple do with the watches that have been worn and returned because people change their mind? Do the repack them and sell as new?

GadgetBen

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2015
London
I've had an apologetic text from Voda saying my order will be delayed, and they're sending me a wireless charger to say sorry.

They've really dropped the ball on this one.

No way! When did you order?
[doublepost=1537504761][/doublepost]
I now have tracking for my watch

ordered via very and are being deliveried by royal mail. It's at south midlands mail centre. It says delivery 22nd but wonder if I get it today hmmm...likely not

Cool, did you order yours yesterday like me? If so, what time?
[doublepost=1537504829][/doublepost]

Yes and money taken

dbrose

macrumors 68030
Jul 20, 2011
Has anyone ordered from Argos?
I feel same as last year as with iPhone X.
Account still says processing order but I spoke with two people yesterday who said it would definitely be delivered today. Rubbish system if it is and doesn’t update the site till later.

dan5701

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2017
Has anyone ordered from Argos?
I feel same as last year as with iPhone X.
Account still says processing order but I spoke with two people yesterday who said it would definitely be delivered today. Rubbish system if it is and doesn’t update the site till later.
Same hear, Argos order still processing and live chat said it would come today

svgn

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2018
Happy launch day everyone! The wait is finally over! Good luck with your deliveries (wonder who will be first/last?). Hope everyone trying the JL/Selfridges route is successful.

Would be good to see pics from Apple stores from anyone doing an early pickup.
Any delivery or availability info from Selfridges? Good luck to you, too. :)

DynamicSausage

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2015
Leicestershire, UK
EE still haven't shown mine as "despatched".

Considering I might send it back anyway it's tempting to go to the Apple store now and try my luck on an SS model but then if EE do deliver today I'll miss it. ARRRGGGHHH

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.