Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlueHorizonUK

Contributor
Oct 29, 2003
Your replacement watch might be on the same flight as my replacement watch. Is yours via UPS?

All the stuff from China comes via UPS. Hopefully yours doesn't get delayed like mine did and took 5 days to leave Shanghai but only 1 day when it arrived in South Korea to my door.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
the stuff from China comes via UPS. Hopefully yours doesn't get delayed like mine did and took 5 days to leave Shanghai but only 1 day when it arrived in South Korea to my door.
Well according to the tracking, mine departed Suzhou, China at 4.30 UK time this morning. Not sure where it is headed at the moment

Keniutek

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2011
Poland
Just picked up a Nike edition 44 from Regents Street, much much better.
Smart decision my man, you sounded bummed about that 40mm "toy" ;) Noticed that UK apple stores are full of AW's. Might take a trip there for the weekend ;)
Im also thinking of getting the Nike version with sport loop probably.

Reactions: Grayburn

maka344

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2009
London, UK
Still no SS in 44 anywhere in the uk!

Seriously, what the X is going on, most UK stores have stock of 40mm SS but no 44's??!!

WhiteHawk

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2008
Just checked UP

Yeah the delivery status on UPS has changed from the 12th to “Information unavailable”.

Mine was released from customs agency in Shanghai just before 12pm today, and yeah the delivery date has gone missing on the UPS site and back to saying 16th-19th on Apple.

WhiteHawk

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2008
Yes mine was the same as it says it was released from customs just before 12pm. Trouble in Shanghai perhaps

Not necessarily, could be normal, the 12th might have been a place holder date that doesn’t take in account everything like customs and the 16-19 date Apple gives is maybe more realistic, will just have to see how it goes.

BlueHorizonUK

Contributor
Oct 29, 2003
Think UPS has a problem in Shanghai. Happening all the time at the moment. All the delays are happening when they are going through the Shanghai hub.

Reactions: Bazooka-joe

WhiteHawk

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2008
Think UPS has a problem in Shanghai. Happening all the time at the moment. All the delays are happening when they are going through the Shanghai hub.

Well just got confirmation it’s departed Shanghai saying delivery tomorrow, Friday, seems legit. Hope so.

Edit: just got cleared at Incheon, Korea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.C

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Just received email from UPS about delivery tomorrow, hope both our replacements are good ones, what was wrong with your first one my I ask?
Yep got an email and text too.
The glass was not flush with the case on three sides. Apple said that it shouldn't be like that and arranged a return. Never had an issue with any Apple products except watches. Always seems to takes a couple of replacements to get it right.

m11rphy

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2009
As everyone is saying what they are doing, I'm sitting here wearing my 44MM SBSS that I picked up at JL 2 weeks back

NickYanakiev

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2016
Waiting for UKMail to deliver my S4 Gold SS Cellular in the next hour!

Ordered from KRCS

I wonder, whether a black milanese loop will look good on this bad boy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 264
Reactions: Kaschaff25 and Mr.C

Pez555

macrumors 68020
Apr 18, 2010
Apple website is saying mid November delivery....any chance that would improve if bought now?

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
Apple website is saying mid November delivery....any chance that would improve if bought now?

If you’re thinking about getting one my advise you be get your order in ASAP. If it comes forward then great, if you find it else where then you can cancel the order.

Reactions: hop

hop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
My order jumped forward two weeks and arrives tomorrow. If you order now, you should get it in two weeks

I'm not so sure about that as I'd assume that replacement devices get priority over regular orders. The 44 SSSB I ordered on the 26th is still showing as 25th October to the 1st of November delivery, with new orders listing 9th-16th of November.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.