Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

tonywalker23

macrumors 6502
Dec 21, 2003
SC
can someone post a picture if you go to settings, reset, reset Home Screen layout… I always like to see what the default icons look like on the first two pages.

PilotTiny

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 19, 2013
United Kingdom
can someone post a picture if you go to settings, reset, reset Home Screen layout… I always like to see what the default icons look like on the first two pages.
IMG_2968.png

Reactions: T-Will

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
Brothah uhhhh…

While appreciating everyone has different tastes, all one color icons looks terrible and I’m surprised Apple was cool with this, especially considering how long they held off. Tacky at best. I wonder if most people who have a color set now will change it back in time.

gigapocket1

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2009
They should have just given us the ability to apply either the same tint to all.. and then apply individual tints to each app to our liking

xxFoxtail

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2015
NY
As the title suggests!
I’ll go first. Very much work in progress. But really digging the new icon tints.
Love the simple look. I'll probably end up doing something like this when I get the time to set it up (been a hectic week so far!). I have a new wallpaper everyday with some photos I've taken over the years. It would be nice to actually see them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.