Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

just1083

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2016
Got mine in today, such a good texture and feel to it. Adds grip while adding minimal thickness and weight to the phone. Very pleased with it!

djstile

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2009
Got this case about two weeks ago and I love it! Only problem is there are two cracks between where the sides of the raised areas of the case meet the flat part that borders the camera. Both are getting larger and will obviously break at some point. Never dropped the phone once or even placed it down roughly. I wish it was durable because it is a nice feeling case!

blue rocket

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 28, 2010
CT, USA
Got this case about two weeks ago and I love it! Only problem is there are two cracks between where the sides of the raised areas of the case meet the flat part that borders the camera. Both are getting larger and will obviously break at some point. Never dropped the phone once or even placed it down roughly. I wish it was durable because it is a nice feeling case!

Shoot us an email, we can get another one out to you, that shouldn't happen!

Reactions: blaine07

satinsilverem2

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2013
Richmond, VA
Got my case in yesterday and I love it. Its very sleek and doesn't add bulk to the phone at all. I love the button cutouts and how nicely it fits. The texture is awesome no more slippery phone.

chhhrrriiisss

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
Connecticut
On mine molding lines aren't perfect, which I'm ok with, but no cracks. Wonder if it was a bad batch or?

I'm wondering if it has to do with the material and taking it off and putting it back on. The pressure from the case closing onto the phone might be what's cracking it.

I'm still waiting for an email response.

Reactions: dhc921

titans1127

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2009
Do these cases come with any kind of warranty? Mine cracked in the corner by the camera lens just now while taking it off the phone.

Jmacman78

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2007
Northwest, CT
I bought one of these cases and I love it. However mine cracked in the corner too only after about a week of use.

I emailed them and they got back to me the next day and shipped out a replacement.

blue rocket

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 28, 2010
CT, USA
Maybe I should email again.

please do, perhaps the email was missed. Because the case is so thin and the area near the lens cutout is also small, there is the chance that if you aren't careful when taking the case on and off it can break. Overall shouldn't be an issue but if you have an issue email us and we'll take care of it!

chhhrrriiisss

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
Connecticut
please do, perhaps the email was missed. Because the case is so thin and the area near the lens cutout is also small, there is the chance that if you aren't careful when taking the case on and off it can break. Overall shouldn't be an issue but if you have an issue email us and we'll take care of it!

Thank you! I received an email reply with a tracking number for a replacement case. :)

chugg

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2008
Had mine for about 2 weeks. Love the look and feel. Would definitely recommend.

blue rocket

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 28, 2010
CT, USA
it could have been an issue with the first batch, not entirely sure. I've had mine on for months without issue, but I also have been careful when removing and putting on the case. Either way, if you guys have issues, we'll take care of them!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.