Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Haminski

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2022
It’s here!!! 🥳

ECCA222D-9C9D-44E4-999F-06C26820518F.jpeg

Soryo

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2023
Enjoy your new Macbook guys !

Looks like it will be tomorrow for me.
Stuck on "Scheduled to depart on the next planned movement" since 11am in Brussels 🙃

Reactions: David1986H

David1986H

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 12, 2020
Cheshire, UK
Like last time it was fun but stressful tracking theses around the world lol.

I'll be keeping this one few years if im not tempted by apples marketing video on the next MacBook Pro.

Let's do this again in 2026, maybe 2025..... or sooner who knows lol

Reactions: tygurr

Haminski

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2022
Like last time it was fun but stressful tracking theses around the world lol.

I'll be keeping this one few years if im not tempted by apples marketing video on the next MacBook Pro.

Let's do this again in 2026, maybe 2025..... or sooner who knows lol
With the amount I’ve spent on this I hope it won’t be until at least 2030! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: David1986H

wav

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Seeing as my original store pickup date for a BTO 16” was tomorrow the 27th and for the last few days it’s been changed to the 30th, I’m hoping for a last minute change back to the 27th, but doubt that will happen now. Oh well, it’s only a couple days later.

Reactions: MikeWilson

redpants

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2015
It always feels like the only time I post here is to track an order... I placed an order yesterday evening for two BTO 14"s. It seems that everyone here is having their deliveries arrive within a week so very excited for that as my current range is Feb 7-9.

Reactions: MikeWilson

MikeWilson

macrumors 6502a
Any BTOs coming via Japan-US-Koeln Germany on DPD?

Here’s my tracking - hope it gives you some comfort :)
Just arrived at Stanford Le Hope…

I’d like to pitch an idea to Apple. Let us add an active AirTag to our orders that you can connect to our accounts and leave in the box.

That would be ace! When I’ve sent parcels to the UK (most recently for my drysuit alterations) the AirTags in the pockets were useful!

wav

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Mine has arrived ready for pickup in the Apple Store! I had given up hope as it was getting a bit later in the day. My pickup date said Monday 30th.
Nice! My pick up date is the 30th as well. Fingers crossed that it’ll be a little sooner.

MikeWilson

macrumors 6502a
I’m actually rather glad you posted the dead pixel - and I’m glad it’s probably very much fine.

Otherwise we’d all be in a panic lol.

Someone in the software team‘s getting an angry internal email I bet!

My package is showing having left Stanford Le Hope on UPS tracking at 22:07 - still on schedule for Monday!

But hopefully sooner ;)

Hope this helps someone else tracking the worldwide-cruise shipment.

Reactions: lsrggr
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.