Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GastonM

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2012
Netherlands, Europe
Mine is shipping to The Netherlands (Apple says January 27) with DHL Express. Unfortunately no movement here since it departed from Hong Kong:
View attachment 2148016

It seems like that the entry has been rejected by Customs:
View attachment 2148017

Anyone having the same?
It still just arrived in Leipzig though :)

1674662105448.png

Reactions: lsrggr and Soryo

Soryo

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2023
There's a flight going now from Leipzig to Brussels (BOX116), which is perfect for me 👀
I hope the customs' stuff is just a false alert...

Reactions: David1986H

Soryo

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2023
I also had the "customs rejected issue" before.
But apparently it's not the case anymore, I have this now:
1674680440424.png

For me it will likely go to Brussels during the night (I see another flight scheduled).

wav

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
I'm not sure if it's a blessing or a curse that because mine is a store pickup, I can't track where it is.

On one hand, I can't obsessively track where it is getting my hopes up it'll arrive early.
On the other hand - I can't obsessively track where it is in hope it'll arrive early.
I really wish my store pick up will go back to the original date of January 27. For the last couple of days it’s listed as arriving at the store for January 30.

Qwaf

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2010
Nice! Hoping this means mine arrives at the store today too, no idea how long it takes to become available for pickup after delivery though.

Soryo

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2023
Nice !
On my side it arrived this morning at 5am at Brussels. But nothing about delivery since then.
I have the feeling I'll have to wait tomorrow 🙃

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.