Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeWilson

macrumors 6502a
It’s arrived! Who hoo!

Pictured here next to my current i9 MBP. Configurable spec is similar (one might argue an i9 = Max) at 32GB RAM and 2TB storage.

Making a video for YouTube later (to join the thousands of others ;P).

BF054A4B-7E73-48AF-B7A8-CFE9526E42C6.jpeg

Reactions: Haminski

wav

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Has anyone had this happen before? My BTO 16” MacBook Pro was supposed to be available for pick up yesterday January 30. (original pick up date was January 27 ) from the Apple Store. Yesterday, in the Apple Store app, it said ‘shipping to the store ‘ and ‘available for pick up today’. I waited for the email confirmation to let me know it was available for pick up, but that email never came. Today it says ‘shipping to the store’ and ‘available for pick up January 30’. I am going to call Apple soon and ask them when I can come get my new computer but I’m just wondering has anyone else experienced this before?

wav

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Contacted Apple, who gave me the UPS tracking number and my MacBook Pro has been sitting in a UPS warehouse less than an hour away from the Apple Store pickup for an entire week. The only information on UPS is website is that the delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

Broric

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2009
Ordered a 14" high-spec model a few days ago and had a collection date of 10th Feb but just been told it's ready to collect today. Anyone else had their date come forward so much?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.