Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ateebn

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2015
I was supposed to get my 14inch max delivered next week, last night I checked DHL and still had no delivery date, but about an hour ago out of the blue it was delivered.

Loving it at the moment.

Reactions: Onimusha370

Onimusha370

macrumors 65816
Aug 25, 2010
I was supposed to get my 14inch max delivered next week, last night I checked DHL and still had no delivery date, but about an hour ago out of the blue it was delivered.

Loving it at the moment.
Nice!! What kind of stuff are you doing on it? Been loving mine too :)

Ateebn

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2015
Nice!! What kind of stuff are you doing on it? Been loving mine too :)
I started my own small digital agency recently, and will be using it for content creation, using Final Cut Pro and spending most of my day looking at large graphic files in Figma. That does use a lot of memory.

• Love
Reactions: Onimusha370

Loono

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2009
Is this normal that my order from 31st October still processing?
I ordered the base m3 Max 14 inch.

Attachments

• 5835146D-9AF0-456B-8544-17ABB438D5C3.png
    5835146D-9AF0-456B-8544-17ABB438D5C3.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 54

Spanky Deluxe

macrumors demi-god
Mar 17, 2005
London, UK
Is this normal that my order from 31st October still processing?
I ordered the base m3 Max 14 inch.
That strikes me as a bit odd. Processing didnt last that long for mine. Did you order late on the 31st? Maybe you missed the initial batches and so they’re waiting for more stock to be produced? I ordered my CTO 16 a few minutes after the store came back in the early hours of the 31st and it was delivered yesterday.

If you’re getting a stock model, your best bet would likely be to check stock levels in nearby Apple stores.

Reactions: Loono

Loono

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2009
That strikes me as a bit odd. Processing didnt last that long for mine. Did you order late on the 31st? Maybe you missed the initial batches and so they’re waiting for more stock to be produced? I ordered my CTO 16 a few minutes after the store came back in the early hours of the 31st and it was delivered yesterday.

If you’re getting a stock model, your best bet would likely be to check stock levels in nearby Apple stores.
Yeah I ordered it 9pm uk time 31st October. I guess I’ll just wait as technically says until 22nd November.

VeganExplorer

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Ordered late on 11/09, 16” MacBook Pro:

• Apple M3 Pro chip with 12‑core CPU, 18‑core GPU, 16‑core Neural Engine
  • 36GB unified memory
  • 2TB SSD storage
  • 16-inch Liquid Retina XDR display²
  • 140W USB-C Power Adapter
  • Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, headphone jack, MagSafe 3 port
  • Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID
Just got confirmation it’s shipped. As long as it’s not held up in customs, I should have my hands on it by early next week - far ahead of the original November 24th-28th arrival time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ascender

Spanky Deluxe

macrumors demi-god
Mar 17, 2005
London, UK
Yeah I ordered it 9pm uk time 31st October. I guess I’ll just wait as technically says until 22nd November.
Yeah you likely missed the first batch then but I'm sure you'll get it soon. Once they do get shipped out, they usually get delivered a good chunk ahead of the delivery timeframe. Usually about 5 days from when it get shipped out. Sometimes as few as 4 days but it depends on which flights the machine gets on, where you are in the country and if there's a weekend in the way, that kind of thing.

CwazyWabbit!

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2023
Mine was ordered at 5am on the 31st of October, got a date of 21/11 - 28/11.
Payment appeared as pending on credit card on 9/11
Order went preparing to ship 14/11 and at the same time the pending charge disappeared from credit card :-/

Still twiddling thumbs and putting up with my 2015 MBP that randomly crashes.

Full fat M3 Max, 16", 128GB, 4tb, black

Edit: Went to shipped status at 6:56am this morning, still no charge showing on C/C

Last edited:

AppleMac200

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2023
Mine was ordered at 5am on the 31st of October, got a date of 21/11 - 28/11.
Payment appeared as pending on credit card on 9/11
Order went preparing to ship 14/11 and at the same time the pending charge disappeared from credit card :-/

Still twiddling thumbs and putting up with my 2015 MBP that randomly crashes.

Full fat M3 Max, 16", 128GB, 4tb, black

Edit: Went to shipped status at 6:56am this morning, still no charge showing on C/C
Snap! I have the exact same spec and mine also went to shipped at that time so we’re probably in the same shipment, and my credit card had a pending payment, that disappeared a few days ago, so no charge yet, but I am sure they will charge us or be knocking on our door for payment at some point!

Status from yesterday showing as southwest china, looks like its following the route as the others on this thread but a week later, so if it follows the same flights looking like Monday

CwazyWabbit!

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2023
Snap! I have the exact same spec and mine also went to shipped at that time so we’re probably in the same shipment, and my credit card had a pending payment, that disappeared a few days ago, so no charge yet, but I am sure they will charge us or be knocking on our door for payment at some point!

Status from yesterday showing as southwest china, looks like its following the route as the others on this thread but a week later, so if it follows the same flights looking like Monday
I even rang them up because the AppleCare+ payment has been rejected (I think they left it too late), they assured me that the money for the mac had been taken......

Fingers crossed that it arrives on Monday! :)

CwazyWabbit!

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2023

Received invoice just after 3am this morning and the charge has once again appeared on my C/C (this time it's not pending). No free MBP ;)

Just waiting for them to leave Hong Kong now.....

Loono

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2009
Anyone had a shipped 14 M3 Max in UK yet? , mine says delivery 15- 22 Nov but still on processing
Mine took payment this morning, so that’s a good sign even though still says processing. How about yours?

Edit: now says preparing to ship

Last edited:

AppleMac200

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2023
Received invoice just after 3am this morning and the charge has once again appeared on my C/C (this time it's not pending). No free MBP ;)

Just waiting for them to leave Hong Kong now.....
I also got an invoice overnight but still no charge on my card this morning for the laptop but they did put Apple Pay charge on yesterday so if they managed to apply that charge I am sure the other will follow soon.

Also waiting in Hong Kong hopefully on the move soon

Reactions: CwazyWabbit!

CwazyWabbit!

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2023
I think they are on flight 3S509, estimated to arrive in Leipzig at 20:52. Although I could have that completely wrong! :) It left Hong Kong at 15:50 and my laptop had a departure scan at 15:43 (Hong Kong time).

AppleMac200

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2023
I think they are on flight 3S509, estimated to arrive in Leipzig at 20:52. Although I could have that completely wrong! :) It left Hong Kong at 15:50 and my laptop had a departure scan at 15:43 (Hong Kong time).
That sounds about right the only other alternative was a 18:05 flight going the other direction direct to the uk with some stops via Nagoya - Cincinnati - East Midlands (DHK001) but 3S509 would make more sense

Reactions: CwazyWabbit!
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.