Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rossy100

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2011
Significantly lighter. I don’t have a side-by-side comparison for you, but I have had space black before and can tell you this is closer to silver than space black on the colour spectrum.
I have always had Space Black, right from the Series 0 when I got with the Space Black link bracelet. Have regularly updated the watch since but always kept the bracelet which is still my favourite strap (and cost a fortune). Would there be a colour match issue with the Graphite watch, in which case meaning I would need to go for the SB titanium?

Reactions: N1cBr

shenfrey

macrumors 68030
May 23, 2010
mines been dispatched and its suppose to be coming next Friday, I don't see how when delivery is often 1-3 days.

robertsammons

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2009
Apple Eldon Square had a very limited stock of braid bands and braid band size guides (better than website)/bands to try on. Was able to buy one there, they said as the stock is so low it wont show for pickup.

Reactions: ascender

HalfPintOfInnes

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
Scotland, United Kingdom
Order just shipped. Ordered the minute they went live on the site.
Can’t see it taking this long to arrive though so I’m hoping for a Monday/Tuesday delivery ??
C28458C8-703E-4D8B-B847-AA9A57421AC7.jpeg

George_A

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2017
Cambridge, UK
Ordered a S6, to be collected on 1st of October.

Quick question, got £105 from trading in my S3 (to Apple), when Musicmagpie offers £75. Isn't it unusual for Apple to offer more than other online trade in sites?

Brookzy

macrumors 601
May 30, 2010
UK
I have always had Space Black, right from the Series 0 when I got with the Space Black link bracelet. Have regularly updated the watch since but always kept the bracelet which is still my favourite strap (and cost a fortune). Would there be a colour match issue with the Graphite watch, in which case meaning I would need to go for the SB titanium?
Should be fine. The look of the link bracelet has never really matched precisely since the start as the watch is glossy and the band is matte.

Reactions: rossy100

BadMelonFarmer

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2010
North Somerset
Anyone having trouble getting the Blood Oxygen feature to work?

When I press the icon on the phone, it previously told me to set it up in the Watch App on the Phone, followed the instructions on the Apple Website and there is no Blood Oxygen option in the Watch App?

Now the app on the watch does not actually open, rebooted the watch and still the same

Is it just me?

Brookzy

macrumors 601
May 30, 2010
UK
For those wondering, John Gruber has a good write-up about the graphite vs. space black. No pictures though.

Reactions: palemonkey

BadMelonFarmer

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2010
North Somerset
Anyone having trouble getting the Blood Oxygen feature to work?

When I press the icon on the phone, it previously told me to set it up in the Watch App on the Phone, followed the instructions on the Apple Website and there is no Blood Oxygen option in the Watch App?

Now the app on the watch does not actually open, rebooted the watch and still the same

Is it just me?

Apple support doc talks about deleting the app on the Watch and re-installing it..... did that, now the app is on there to install in the app store..... grrrrr

alps_lifee

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2020
Anyone had their very order shipped yet? Supposed to be delivered tomorrow but haven’t received any tracking just says order processed?

BadMelonFarmer

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2010
North Somerset
Looks like the blood oxygen issue is due to Beta, not due to UK

johnyslats

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
Just got caught up. Congrats to those on their new arrivals. Mine was delivered at home earlier but will be a few days before I get my hands on it. Stupid work commitments ?

tednol

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
My order, dispatched today via UPS, is also showing up as having a delivery date on Tuesday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.