Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

McScooby

macrumors 65816
Oct 15, 2005
The Paps of Glenn Close, Scotland.
Anyone having trouble getting the Blood Oxygen feature to work?

When I press the icon on the phone, it previously told me to set it up in the Watch App on the Phone, followed the instructions on the Apple Website and there is no Blood Oxygen option in the Watch App?

Now the app on the watch does not actually open, rebooted the watch and still the same

Is it just me?
Yeah, set up on iPhone used 2 secs later on watch.

Reactions: BadMelonFarmer

McScooby

macrumors 65816
Oct 15, 2005
The Paps of Glenn Close, Scotland.
Looks like the blood oxygen issue is due to Beta, not due to UK

Blood oxygen works fine on mine, sorry re-read it's a beta issue, defo not uk.

Picard323

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2007
Scunthorpe UK
Mine is also bumped up to Tuesday delivery ?

Attachments

• 9210BB47-3050-4A1B-8920-C28A1B0F5005.jpeg
    9210BB47-3050-4A1B-8920-C28A1B0F5005.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 186

nix_uk

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2020
Liss, England
Ordered a S6, to be collected on 1st of October.

Quick question, got £105 from trading in my S3 (to Apple), when Musicmagpie offers £75. Isn't it unusual for Apple to offer more than other online trade in sites?

I don't think it is the norm, but I was happy with the £105 offer too, as mine is in as new condition (always in a case and didn't use the original strap) :)

PineappleSorbet

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Worcestershire, U.K.
Hey U.K. gang. ?

How are we all doing? Loving the on-wrist photos! ?

Just sucks the iPhones haven’t been released... Colour of Watch is normally dictated by the colour of iPhone I get. I’m in the U.A.E. at the moment. Getting into the Apple store in Dubai Mall is crazy right now.

I’ve gone for the blue and SS graphite models to be delivered to the U.K. But have held off on the new straps - can’t wait to try the new loops. Any of y’all got the new loop straps?

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Hey U.K. gang. ?

Just sucks the iPhones haven’t been released... Colour of Watch is normally dictated by the colour of iPhone I get. I’m in the U.A.E. at the moment. Getting into the Apple store in Dubai Mall is crazy right now.

I’ve gone for the blue and SS graphite models to be delivered to the U.K. But have held off on the new straps - can’t wait to try the new loops. Any of y’all got the new loop straps?
Ordered a loop strap. Won’t be here until Wednesday.

ukms

macrumors demi-god
Apr 21, 2015
Dubai, UAE
Hey U.K. gang. ?

much stock in Dubai Mall ?

George Ambler

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2020
My two are coming from China. So annoying they’re coming from China when I could have walked into an apple store today and got them!

Radeon85

macrumors 65816
Mar 16, 2012
South Wales, UK
Expected my S6 SS 44mm graphite on the 22nd as it's coming directly from China, but my local store had some in so I bought one online quickly and drove up to collect as I'm impatient ? . Graphite is actually very nice, it's definitely lighter the the space black but under normal lighting or sunlight it's not a vast difference.

RossMak

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2012
My watch has finally shipped. Saying delivery on 28th still. Wish I just travelled to Glasgow to buy one

eddie24

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Had my shipping notification. Coming from Eindhoven and delivery still says 28th but I’m expecting it early next week... no way would it take that long.

garysteel

macrumors newbie
Nov 27, 2011
Had my shipping notification. Coming from Eindhoven and delivery still says 28th but I’m expecting it early next week... no way would it take that long.

The same here - my orders page stating arrival Mon 28th !!!! From Eindhoven...I'm hoping Deliv early next week too....unusual for such an long eta unless they are fibbing or on DHL delivery by foot

TwiceNightly

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
Maybe the reason the Eindhoven deliveries still say 28th is that they haven’t received the watches yet? My tracking has said “shipment information received” since yesterday, no further movement.

Reactions: Sheza

Evil Dan

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2020
Maybe the reason the Eindhoven deliveries still say 28th is that they haven’t received the watches yet? My tracking has said “shipment information received” since yesterday, no further movement.

It's almostly certain to be this. The watches may not even be in The Netherlands yet. All it shows is that a shipping order has been placed with DHL. Once they have the watch I expect it will be a 1-3 day delivery. Just a shame they didn't have it before the weekend as that usually means making it the destination country by the start of the following week.

Reactions: cvdb1969
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.