Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joeob

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
Just ordered a Gold SS with Milanese loop 44mm to collect from Apple White City at 10am.
Based on app, all stainless models in stock to collect. Blue / red with sport bands avail. Barely any new bands.
Have an S5 gold now which I’ll sell. Want to see new gold otherwise will switch to graphite as long as it works ok with my link bracelet.

meduk1

macrumors member
May 30, 2008
The pickup options don't cater for the fabric bands by the looks of things so still waiting for an order in a few weeks time.

Hopefully all these cancellations people are doing might start bumping up some of the existing delivery times!

Reactions: limesmoothie

Davelfc

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2014
Liverpool
They told me they can’t cancel my order, can’t change the dispatch date, and can’t transfer it to in-store pickup. Useless

5DFE5439-F2AD-4E6C-9205-D4C176FE5B98.jpeg

They are not telling you the truth

nwlondonlad

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2007
UK London
Everything still showing as out of stock for me - Argos was the same when I checked at 8am.

I checked Currys at midnight, i was told they update their stock btw 2am - 3am and their site was down that time during maintenance. Checked again around 5am and then shows all out of stock? I'm keen to use my Edenred 8% discount with Currys or i'd have just gone with Apple which works out at 2%

Reactions: limesmoothie

meduk1

macrumors member
May 30, 2008
Noticed my 29th-1st order has updated to preparing to ship, a good sign that some of the estimates might be improved

eddie24

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
I had to have a word with myself just now and remember that I currently have a S4 on my wrist, I can still track my work outs and it really is only 1 more week until the watch turns up. God I hate FOMO.

Richardlench

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2016
My order has now shipped, and the delivery date is now the 25th. I'm still angry that Apple wouldn't transfer my order to collection or cancel it

Reactions: cvdb1969

limesmoothie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
I had to have a word with myself just now and remember that I currently have a S4 on my wrist, I can still track my work outs and it really is only 1 more week until the watch turns up. God I hate FOMO.

The battery on my S4 is in decline, so I’m keen to get the new one asap!

I’m also keen to go into store and see the new bands in the flesh before parting with 99 quid for a braided loop, so I went with the JL sport band model, and cancelled the Apple order (mine was due 28th).

Stuipdboy1000

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
21st-23rd still 'Processing'. Just a little bit of movement on it would make me happy at this stage!

At least Long Way Up is out today so I can binge the first three episodes whilst I wait :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.