Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
61d84048af5bff403a565eeff9ff5b14.png

Finally!! Had to go through browser!
I think that one is so pretty

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
STOCK UPDATE - 7:40AM CDT

The following have slipped to October 2nd

Pro White 128GB
Pro Natural 512GB

The following have slipped to October 4th

Pro Natural 128GB

The following have slipped to October 9th

Pro Max Natural - All Sizes
Pro Max Blue - 256GB + 1TB
Pro Max White - All Sizes
Pro Max Black- All Sizes

Mikewho

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2020
Well the Apple Store was a mess this morning. And now they’re out of the natural Ti. I went to Xfinity and got $190 more for my trade in and their site actually worked. Yay!

Reactions: CarolG and Brad7

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
If you ever thought this thread had a high post-count, this year will make previous years look like. I thing. People are gonna be PISSED. Understandably so. Wow.

Looks like that Pro Max was THE device peeps wanted most. Delivery dates already in October? Oh boy. There’s a sub-sector of human that are simultaneously experiencing insane out-of-bodies. You can feel it. Breathe everyone. Nothing can be done at the moment. Devices will eventually ship. But dang… Rough morning for the iPhone fam. ❤️

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
where are the people who told us launch stocks would be around for "over an hour" because demand is so low?

It was pretty clear to me just from the polls that Natural Titanium would go quickly. Then you had many on 128GB who now had to choose 256GB as the starting point. Sucks that the app had problems after allowing for pre-order prep.

Roddly

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2013
Got all the way up to Pay with Apple Pay using my pre-order of a pre-order then it errored out and blew away my pre-order settings. I had to go through all the options again, so the pre-order settings were a complete bust for me.

I have a fri Sep 22nd delivery day for now. How good are they about sticking with that date? Does it ever get pushed back later once the chaos settles? It’s a birthday present for someone whose birthday is the 22nd so I’m feeling a bit worried.

Reactions: 5105973 and Brad7

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Well my Apple pre-order was a bust. It would NOT process. So I got on ATT and ordered - took a few, but I finally got through. I’m bummed though because it shows my shipping date as 9/22 - 10/5, so I have no idea when it’ll come, but not likely next Friday. :(
I wouldn't be surprised if your order got bumped up to Sep 22

hhzhao

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2018
Northeast Ohio
I got my order in on Apple Store app about few minutes after 8 am without issue. Soon after received confirmation email. But apple Card has not been charged, nor you can see the order listed in the store yet.

rkoshack

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2012
Phew good thing I tried the website. Nothing but problems with the app. By the time I got in on the website shipping dates had slipped. Thankfully in store pickup was still available for 22nd so I went with that.

App still shows “almost there” 😂

Pro Max 256GB Natural

STOCK UPDATE - 7:40AM CDT

The following have slipped to October 2nd

Pro White 128GB
Pro Natural 512GB

The following have slipped to October 4th

Pro Natural 128GB

The following have slipped to October 9th

Pro Max Natural - All Sizes
Pro Max Blue - 256GB + 1TB
Pro Max White - All Sizes
Pro Max Black- All Sizes
Ouch! Pushing it to October 9th? That's painful.

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Every year, for me, via the app, has been two taps and done. This. Was. Awful.
ME TOO. I thought that maybe I wouldn't be able to get a 9/22 delivery date. I refreshed this thread and saw so many people commenting that they were done at like 8:01am. The Apple Store app didn't even load for me until like 8:07am and then it kept erroring. I guess there were enough people also having issues, so we were able to get our orders through eventually with 9/22 delivery date. 😅

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.