Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

jacklivehere

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2014
Utopia
managed to order Nat Titanium Max Pro 512 for Sep 22nd Pickup and White Titanium Pro 128 for Sep 22nd Pickup.
Pickup times are apart by 1 hour, do you guys think Apple Store will allow to pickup together?

Cancelled
Feb 18, 2009
Order is in! Taking a half day next Friday, got a 12:30 time slot at my local Apple store for pickup. Woohoo!

512GB PM Natural Titanium.

Nice. Us PM NattyTi's gotta stick together... or something ;)

I'm assuming your ship date would've been mid-ish October? I had a choice to do store pickup on launch day but opted for shipping in October 9th-16th estimated. My wife has a normal 15 in Pink/128GB arriving on September 22nd so I'll get the feel for iOS 17 and the iPhone 15 one way or another on launch day (I'll invariably have to set it up for her).

We have one Apple Store here and there's simply not a snowball's chance in a hot place I'd willing be there on a launch day. The last one we went to we actually camped out for overnight -- that was for the iPhone 4 launch.

raadsel

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2021
Houston
What a mess. It was around 6:05 MT, or a few minutes after, that I got in for my pre-order but it kept erroring out. Then my saved order disappeared and, if I tried manually, it would fail when trying to select my trade in.

Finally, just after 6:30, it worked and started seeing an option to pick up. I selected 12:45 on the 22nd, went to check out, and it told me the time was no longer available. I changed the time to 1:15, and the order for the Blue Titanium finally went through.

It was very frustrating. I'm just grateful I'll get it the 22nd.

Last edited:

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
I ordered through At&T everything went smooth for 2 pro max with 9/22 delivery.

Is ATT good about sticking to the delivery date?

I’ve never NOT gotten a phone on the delivery date shown. If there’s a range showing, no guarantee, but if it just shows the date, you should have no issues.

I wound up getting my order in a bit late and it shows me a range starting with the 22nd til October 5th, so IDK when to expect mine, but Apple wouldn’t work for me, so I didn’t get in as early as I would’ve normally.

crisandria

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
CT
Finally managed to get an order in iPhone 15Pro max blue 512 gb. First time I’m picking it up at the Apple store. Didn’t quite get as early a pick up time as I would’ve liked but 1 PM is not a bad pick up time. Got my email receipt. Other than my card is not been charged yet. Not even a pending charge.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.