Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dudeski

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2023
SMH totally forgot Iā€™m heading out of town in the afternoon/evening of the 22nd. my delivery better come early!!

• Wow
Reactions: Wolfs

bammargera3176

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2015
I donā€™t even have bad credit but citizens one said they wouldnt give me a financing loan. This happen to anyone else???

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Did anyone else have to manually enter their shipping info? I've had this info saved in my account over a decade so not sure why they made me do this. Still got launch day 15 pm natural ti, but annoying.

• Wow
Reactions: 5105973

MacTechnics

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
I had SOOOO many issues this time around. TERRIBLE pre-order launch. Usually, it's so much smoother. Anyway, by the time I could get in, the Natural Titanium 256GB delivery dates already slipped two weeks and it gave me error after error to be able to pick up in-store. Finally, when all the errors stopped, the 256GB was no longer available anywhere. I had to settle for the Natural Titanium 512GB...in-store pickup on 9/22. Oh well...LOL. It's thrilling to be able to track deliveries with y'all but I guess I'm out this year. I'll just go to the mall and stand on the horrendous pick-up line. Dreading that but at least I was able to get something for 9/22!

oops1975

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
Frisco, TX
1694782429811.png

billhelm

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2010
took until 7:25 CDT for me to get in but still got a Sep 22 pickup date for both of our phones in MN. I think the CDN was slow up here. Shipping was already out to early oct on my pro max 256 natural

STOCK UPDATE - 7:50AM CDT

The following have slipped to October 2nd

Pro White 128GB
Pro Natural 256GB
Pro Black 128GB

The following have slipped to October 4th

Pro Natural 128GB
Pro Natural 512GB

The following have slipped to October 9th

Pro Max Natural - All Sizes
Pro Max Blue - 256GB + 1TB
Pro Max White - All Sizes
Pro Max Black - All Sizes
Keep up the good work and thank you for updating.

seezar

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2018
Nice. Us PM NattyTi's gotta stick together... or something ;)

I'm assuming your ship date would've been mid-ish October? I had a choice to do store pickup on launch day but opted for shipping in October 9th-16th estimated. My wife has a normal 15 in Pink/128GB arriving on September 22nd so I'll get the feel for iOS 17 and the iPhone 15 one way or another on launch day (I'll invariably have to set it up for her).

We have one Apple Store here and there's simply not a snowball's chance in a hot place I'd willing be there on a launch day. The last one we went to we actually camped out for overnight -- that was for the iPhone 4 launch.
I'm so excited! That natural color looks really sharp.

When my order was going through it still had a Sept 22 ship date so I could have gotten it next Friday either way. But I like being able to do the trade-in at the store and not worry about having to send it back after the fact . Also, I have them install the screen protector as soon as it comes out of the box.

Last year I did that and while it was mobbed at the Apple Store they were pretty organized about it all since you can only go in during your scheduled time slot.

Lihkin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Question, if you can't pickup your order on the 22nd, will Apple hold it for a few days with your name on it, or is it first come first serve even with a 22nd pickup?
Someone mentioned that they will hold it at the store for up to 2 weeks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.