Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
Can you imagine the Apple execs sitting in a room right now discussing how much money they are making on day 1!?

Enygmatic

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2015
Various
I think I wouldā€™ve opted for the Pro this year, had there remained camera feature parity. Another year, another big-ass phone šŸ˜‚

michael31986

macrumors 601
Jul 11, 2008
I had SOOOO many issues this time around. TERRIBLE pre-order launch. Usually, it's so much smoother. Anyway, by the time I could get in, the Natural Titanium 256GB delivery dates already slipped two weeks and it gave me error after error to be able to pick up in-store. Finally, when all the errors stopped, the 256GB was no longer available anywhere. I had to settle for the Natural Titanium 512GB...in-store pickup on 9/22. Oh well...LOL. It's thrilling to be able to track deliveries with y'all but I guess I'm out this year. I'll just go to the mall and stand on the horrendous pick-up line. Dreading that but at least I was able to get something for 9/22!
Same for me. App sucked. I eventually used the site but my order for 512 natural pro max says oct 4. But I believe they move up dates a lot of the time.

Reactions: killawat and CarolG

Recon73

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2012
United States
Got an order confirmation email at 8:03am, taxes have been charged to my card and order is showing in the App Store order page but I got the session expired message after I selected the place order button. Iā€™m hoping everything is good to go
I had the same thing I received email confirmation to. But it also showing in my orders so I think we are good.

Reactions: Csp528

David Knowles

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2020
The order I placed still doesnā€™t show in my recent orders screen but I have the email and order number.

Iā€™m tempted to go though with the pre order one but I donā€™t want to get charged twice and now itā€™s being delivered oct 4th

Anyone having this issue?

efjarvis

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2023
Still no charge on my Apple Card or Balance. I canā€™t even view my order on the app BUT I just noticed the city defaulted to an incorrect one with the same zip code. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Fingers crossed that my UPS guy can ease my mind when I see him later this morning.

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
2586ms ping, 0.53mbps down on this awful plane WiFi. Didnā€™t get my order in until :35. Missed launch day delivery. Oct 9-16. So disappointed. Couldnā€™t be helped since I had to catch this stupid flight. Good luck to everyone else, it was rough this year.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.