Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

powerbook911

macrumors 601
Mar 15, 2005
Check out the iPhone Pro Model Flagship colors. Which one stands out the most?

💚 💙 🩵 💜 🩶

View attachment 2263837

It might be because I never had it, but the purple is my favorite there.

I feel a bit silly as I have used a 12 Pro Max for nearly three years and went with the blue titanium, which seems very close. I preferred it though over the other options, so what can you do.

dudeski

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2023
Check out the iPhone Pro Model Flagship colors. Which one stands out the most?

💚 💙 🩵 💜 🩶

View attachment 2263837
the green was cool and different. I always thought pacific blue was too kelp-y. sierra blue is my favorite iphone color ever. deep purple is overrated and to me looks like ugly brown (I have it and hate it). can’t wait to see natural irl next friday :)

iPhone4Life1

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2016
Hopefully traveling!
Has anyone received an email from Citizens Bank for the IUP? Ordered right at 8am and have already been charged the tax...My payment on my current phone is due tomorrow and they better not charge me for both...

IceOnFire

macrumors member
Apr 18, 2020
Sweet! :)
1694814428268.png

David8

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
Origae-6
Is there anything particularly different about that one iPhone or not? I'm just trying to figure out why this is happening the way that it is.
The one still processing is a non-pro 15, the ones preparing to ship are a 15 pro and 15 pro max.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
Has anyone received an email from Citizens Bank for the IUP? Ordered right at 8am and have already been charged the tax...My payment on my current phone is due tomorrow and they better not charge me for both...
Two, one approving loan, one with my confirmation number for new loan.

Wouldn't worry about it, will come.

I was charged for iPhone 14 PM yesterday.

Reactions: Wolfs

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
You’d think. I have no idea why, but not getting in fit 29 minutes with a pre-approved iUP pre-order saved snd ready to roll since Wednesday is, in my experience, a complete anomaly. Normally I’m 2-3 taps and out in under a minute. Not today, satan.
Yeah no kidding. I was in and out with my mom's order just fine. And I had both her and my iPhone on my desk placing the order. I was doing mine exactly at the same time as hers. And mine is the one that crapped out until 5:21. She got 5:03. But, luckily we still both got 9/22 launch day delivery.

I’m thinking of returning this FineWoven case and exchanging for a silicone case. Anyone feeling the same way? The FineWoven case just feels cheap and attracts dust/lint quite easily.

Looking forward to the madness in tracking our phones these next few days!
Is this true? Does it really feel like suede? I don't understand why Apple wants us to protect a $1500 iPhone with a cheap material.

1694814707845.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.