Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
picked up my iphone 15 pro max case and screen protector. I didn’t know if I needed the screen protector because I bought an extra one for my 14 pro max a few months back but can’t be too careful. I got a generic clear case both from Spigen because for some reason this year the cases I saw in amazon are lack luster hopefully that will change in the next few weeks

Attachments

• IMG_3715.jpeg
    IMG_3715.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 58

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
It looks like UPS175 (Seoul to Anchorage) has pushed back. No one has received any tracking updates to indicate an update in Korea. This first batch of flights must have been to transport inventory to stores and carriers in the US. Sorry I got some of your hopes up. It's alright though, we still have a shot tomorrow and Monday. We will just have to monitor for flight additions.
We don't know yet UPS is very busy processing Shipping Label Creations and everyone is killing the UPS servers with searches. There have been cases in the past where UPS held the "Status" scan updates end then batch updated later in the Pre-Order delivery cycle.

Looks like we have crashed the UPS again this year 😂 they are getting too much foot traffic from here and servers are overloaded.
Don't be too proud as all this excessive activity: UPS search, attempted address changes, creation of new UPS free My Choice and Premium accounts load is slowing all of UPS functions down. They will likely be forced to limit functions just like Apple and the Carriers had to do yesterday on Pre-Order day.

Dave

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.