Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

STOCK411

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2007
" data-source="post: 32490484" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Looks like we have crashed the UPS again this year they are getting too much foot traffic from here and servers are overloaded.

1dc718b64f957231fe3f85fd16a23724.jpg

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
I believe the pictures with the greasy blue phone going around the internet today made many people change their mind... it was the only color and people lacked lots of context of what's happening in those pics.

I didn't want blue because it's dark, I've had dark phones since iPhone 7 and I needed some light in my life :)) wish we had the fun colors from normal 15 on Pros.
I totally agree with your reasoning! I didn’t want a dark phone either, so I ordered white titanium but, like you, I would love to have the “fun colors”!

I'm usually a wave 2. This year a wave 1. It is strange. Wave 2 is better in my mind. Scans and excitement spread out.
I was surprised to see you being a part of Wave 1. The more shocking news is both of your iPhones are part of Wave 1. That's so awesome!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.