Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I wonder how many of the folks ordering the natural are doing so out of Peer hype and will end up exchanging it for another color? Will be interesting to see.
It's like 15% jumping on the bandwagon (and wanting to show off Apple's new signature color), but also my initial worries were put to rest. I was initially worried it would have a tan/gold hue, but hands on videos showed this isn't the case. I initially had that worry about the Apple Watch ultra too, but I got one and I love the color. Apparently Nat Ti is similar.

Reactions: killawat and Wolfs

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
You can't change it because it's still in China. They really said, not this year dude? UPS acting tough 😂
You technically can. I did that last year while my 14 Pro Max was in China for pre-order. I was able to request a hold even though my phone wasn't on the stateside. I think this year they completely removed it but we shall see Wednesday. I'm not worried since my order is set for in-store pick up this time around. :)

Spheres

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2023
I must have gotten in around 0:17 because my order was placed at 0:20 and I know I took a few minutes reviewing the order to make sure it was right before submitting.

Anyway, I have pick-up for Sep 22nd. It's still showing "Processing" for me (not Ready for Pickup yet) -- but they did just charge my card for the case only so at least I know they have the right payment info on file! I guess that's something...🤷‍♂️

Ameer_1

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2023
Boca Raton, Florida
Looks so good 😍
F6LB3PdW8AAjwfN.jpeg

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
What’s going in with your iPhones?

Wave 2 - Here we go - Just in the App!

Edit - It didn’t come up under my phone# or Order # (-2 last two)…Just popped in the App within the same minute I tried the other method.

View attachment 2265336

Congratulations @julit0 I hope I’m on this wave too. Thank you for posting. 😍

WTH? I thought you got picked up in Wave 1. Are you with me now?
1694912898521.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.