Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022
Curious: anyone later than :28 and still see 9/22 delivery?
I was refreshing the store before it was supposed to go online, but the time I got through, weathered all the errors, and the store went down for a few minutes, it was after :25 by the time I could actually get the pre-orders I had saved to load without errors.

:31 White 15 Pro 9/22 delivery
:32 Natural Titanium 15 Pro 9/22 in store pickup (delivery was first week of October by then)

iPhone 14 Pro v/s iPhone 15 Pro chip comparison.

1694910642819.jpeg

This is the first time ever iPhone has ever received a PRO Chip. 💪

Lihkin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014

LLL1424

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2005
Washington, D.C.
Should I do UPS CC hold or hunt down the UPS driver like last year. Decisions, Decisions....
Might want to chase down the driver. I’m thinking about it. Apple and UPS told me today that they aren’t allowing UPS CC pick up this year. Hope they are wrong. I’ll try to call again when the phone arrives in Alaska like @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ suggested. I don’t think that would be very consumer friendly to block folks from picking up their iPhones from a hub.

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Should I do UPS CC hold or hunt down the UPS driver like last year. Decisions, Decisions....
Fun story. When the Pixel 2 came out we preordered 2. My wife took off a day at work to sign for them. It was warm out so she was sitting outside and the fedex guy sped by without even stopping, marked us as not at home. So we contacted them, they refused to send him back and we were risking the phones being sent back to Google. So that evening my wife drove to the distribution center, went to their customer lobby and demanded the man give her our phones. After some arguing he did and that was confirmation that I married the right woman.

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012

bbdub

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2022
Like it was for many others the app was a rough way to go for me this year. Finally got a titanium 256 PM at :25 with a date of Oct. 4th-9th. Hoping I can sneak into that 2nd wave or the second delivery week with some magic. Absolutely love this thread. Great info on a variety of things. Thanks to all of you for adding to the ordering and delivery excitement. Great community here!

Wave 2 - Here we go - Just in the App!

Edit - It didn’t come up under my phone# or Order # (-2 last two)…Just popped in the App within the same minute I tried the other method.

View attachment 2265336
Congratulations @julit0 I hope I’m on this wave too. Thank you for posting. 😍

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
iPhone 14 Pro v/s iPhone 15 Pro chip comparison.

View attachment 2265324

This is the first time ever iPhone has ever received a PRO Chip. 💪
But now the "non-Pro" iPhones get the chips from last year's "Pro" iPhones. Now that that this year they gave the 15 Pro chips labeled "Pro", what will that mean for iPhone 16 next year? Will they get the "Pro" labeled chip? If so, that makes it harder for Apple to keep this "pro" versus "non-pro" segregation among iPhone models.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.