Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

SML404

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2011
Yeah. This was such a weird year. App did not open. 0:21 order from website. I am so lucky I still got 9/22 delivery date! Stressful.
Similar story for me…. App never opened, website finally came up at :30 so went that route (then App Store eventually came up few minutes after I got my order in). Still scored a 9/22 delivery date as well. Blue PM 512. 😄

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
He was my favorite twitter follow. I know it was his handler tweeting mostly but still lol
Me too! Sheiky Baby!!!

Just for grins I looked at My Choice on my iPhone safari browser-so mobile version. On there it says “on the way” and it gave me 4 reference numbers-none of which are phone or order number related. They are trying to foil our stealthy ways.

is wave 2 starting?
Not anytime soon. Possibly later this evening or overnight. It's almost 8 AM now in China.

IMG_3133.jpeg

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
UPS typically delivers to my house after 5pm and on iPhone day it sometimes extends to 8pm. So hopefully picking up the phone midday means I can get some day one side by side comparison shots between the 14PM and 15PM DURING DAYTIME. Yeah I know the sensors haven't changed but what I'm really curious about, even moreso than the 5x zoom module, is Smart HDR 5 -- this is the first new version of Smart HDR since the iPhone 13 Pro.

I'm not expecting huge changes and I'm half tempted to think it's just a marketing version bump but we'll see. Smart HDR 5 is literally the most anticipated feature for me beyond anything else.

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ when does the 15 Pro photo thread go live???? The folks in New Zealand will get the jump on us for testing and posting in the thread
Ooh thank you for pointing this out! I didn’t realize that. I was thinking Smart HDR was just numerically updated each year. But it just made me even more excited. A lot of the complaints about over processing started with the 13 series, so maybe that will be fixed with Smart HDR 5!

AbSoluTc

Contributor
Sep 21, 2008
Oh look, I’m baaaaaaaaaaaack! 😎

Wave 2 - 1TB Blue Titanium - 22 delivery. Waiting on my UPS tracking

Had a foul up with my AUP and after an email to Tim Cook, an executive on his team reached out. So exciting! Getting things taken care of :)

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Do y'all get Apple Care, Apple Care with Theft/Loss protection, or no Apple Care? Curious
If you're in the IUP, Apple Care comes with it. However, I got my iPhone stolen one year so I now get the Theft/Loss protection. 😬
AppleCare+ is included on IUP, but adding Theft and Loss coverage also costs about $3.50/month or $70 over 2 years more.

I as well add Theft+Loss cause I can’t have nice things. 😁

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.