Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Lyons00

macrumors 6502a
Dec 9, 2010
Bay Area, California
iphone-15-pro-max-blacktitanium-select

No Movement Yet​

iPhone 15 Pro MaxArrives Fri Sep 22​

1. Order Placed(Completed)
  2. Processing(Completed)
  3. Preparing to Ship(In Progress)
  4. Shipped(Incomplete)
  5. Delivered(Incomplete

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Wow I'm reading all about MagSafe stands. Please stop me!! This one looks nice and fancy, but it's $150 and only pre-order.

I did find a 20% coupon online.

Or should I stick to my love, Anker, even thought it's not as pretty? There's a 15% coupon

Or do I REALLY need a MagSafe stand?
Quit tempting me!!! LOL

Yeah. This was such a weird year. App did not open. 0:21 order from website. I am so lucky I still got 9/22 delivery date! Stressful.
No way! You placed your order at 0:21 and got a promised launch day delivery. Dang! You got so lucky. By that time iPhones were delayed. Which model did you order again?

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
IMG_7983.jpeg
IMG_7984.jpeg

My Lonli case came today from Amazon. I like it. Nothing really beats the feel of leather for me. I'm not sure how the color is going to look with the Natural. But I can always order a black one if I need to. It's not splotchy, btw, but there were splotchy shadows where I took this picture. It's a very even shade.

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Wow I'm reading all about MagSafe stands. Please stop me!! This one looks nice and fancy, but it's $150 and only pre-order.

I did find a 20% coupon online.

Or should I stick to my love, Anker, even thought it's not as pretty? There's a 15% coupon

Or do I REALLY need a MagSafe stand?
I have the same issue with MagSafe stands as I do with cases now that there is Standby Mode. That being almost no one makes them exactly like I want. I either want the angle to be adjustable to about 95 or 100 degrees (almost upright for a clock) or for it to have that angle without being adjustable. I have the Otterbox one that is adjustable but its white. I really want a black one and one that charges a phone, watch and airpods (assuming I get them)

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
My Apple Store app has been denying any purchase with monthly installments. I did the preorder process for the iPhone 15 Pro Max. The result, however, was the same. Denied. I tried several times - denied. But, after purchasing on the Mac with an Oct delivery, I check my email and see two purchases, one with an 8:02 time and one with a 8:18 time. The early time had a Sep 22 delivery and the later time had the Oct delivery.

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
Random but, how do mall stores work? I have an 8am slot but the mall doesnā€™t open until 10. Itā€™s in a state Iā€™ve never been (there for work), so I have no idea what entrance to use. I assume if I look on the map online, find the entrance closest to Apple, and go there, there should be people there directing, yeah?
A lot of malls open early for mall walkers. If you're concerned about getting the right entrance, you could call the Apple store to ask if they know. Or check on the mall site and see if they have info for mall walkers.

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
My Apple Store app has been denying any purchase with monthly installments. I did the preorder process for the iPhone 15 Pro Max. The result, however, was the same. Denied. I tried several times - denied. But, after purchasing on the Mac with an Oct delivery, I check my email and see two purchases, one with an 8:02 time and one with a 8:18 time. The early time had a Sep 22 delivery and the later time had the Oct delivery.
Did you manage to cancel the later time?

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
It looks like UPS175 (Seoul to Anchorage) has pushed back. No one has received any tracking updates to indicate an update in Korea. This first batch of flights must have been to transport inventory to stores and carriers in the US. Sorry I got some of your hopes up. It's alright though, we still have a shot tomorrow and Monday. We will just have to monitor for flight additions.
1694907975793.png

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
Good to see I have a departure scan. UPS charges now to hold shipment at hub, donā€™t they?

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Do y'all get Apple Care, Apple Care with Theft/Loss protection, or no Apple Care? Curious
Good question and one that Iā€™m pondering as wellā€¦

I currently have the AT&T mobile insurance for $8.99 per month. Iā€™ve only cracked my iPhone 13 Pro Max screen once but I canā€™t remember what I paid for the deductible. I went to an AT&T store and they fixed it while I waited.

Does Applecare+ provide same day repairs/replacements while you wait?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.