Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dweb619_2

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2015
Colbert Nation
Cards been charged
Apple shows preparing to ship
UPS My Choice app shows my tracking number
Now sitting in ZhengZhou

Arrival time is set for 1:45 - 4:45. Typically I get deliveries around 2pm. At which point my dogs will be waiting for their biscuits from the UPS driver - he spoils them! (He has also let them sign for packages!)
Mine says the same thing. Idk but I won’t get mine until 5 and what’s worse during that time I see 3 or 4 UPS trucks making stops in my neighborhood but I am the last stop. Make that make sense.

beach bum

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 6, 2011
Philly
I meant to post this earlier, but the day got away from me...

1694915790548.jpeg

I meant to post this earlier, but the day got away from me...

View attachment 2265403
Woot Woot! Congratulations! Part of Wave 1. Sitting so pretty. It’s too bad we won’t be traveling together this year but you do have lots of amazing people with you on Wave 1 this year. 🥰😍

Congrats again! Let’s go @beach bum

spiderman0616

Suspended
Aug 1, 2010
I am 46 yrs old and still get excited about the new iPhones every year. I get excited about everything else Apple too, but the iPhone is the only one I upgrade yearly because a) it's become so easy, b) I know it will go to a new user because I take great care of my phones, and c) it remains my most important and most used computer.

I sort of love this week before every year too, where I have my case and screen protector in a nice neat pile on my desk already, but just need my actual phone. It's like waiting for Christmas. I couldn't care less about actual Christmas anymore, so this is my little ritual I do for myself every fall.

I know....silly. ;)

I'll check back with you all Friday once I start obsessing over where the UPS guy is every 10 min. :)

eddiezus

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2019
Anyone ordered online for store pickup? Did anyone get charged yet? When do they normally charge? I usually do delivery at home but I won't be home :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.