Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
My UPS app is completely broken and not showing additional details so itā€™s hard to say, but I think this might be it.

Attachments

• IMG_1090.jpeg
    IMG_1090.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 54

BuddingMillionaire

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2021
I am 46 yrs old and still get excited about the new iPhones every year. I get excited about everything else Apple too, but the iPhone is the only one I upgrade yearly because a) it's become so easy, b) I know it will go to a new user because I take great care of my phones, and c) it remains my most important and most used computer.

I sort of love this week before every year too, where I have my case and screen protector in a nice neat pile on my desk already, but just need my actual phone. It's like waiting for Christmas. I couldn't care less about actual Christmas anymore, so this is my little ritual I do for myself every fall.

I know....silly. ;)

I'll check back with you all Friday once I start obsessing over where the UPS guy is every 10 min. :)
I completely understand. From my first portable cassette player with headphones!!! at age 11 I've loved my tech toys.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.