Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Let’s see those pics!

😝
I think this is what @IceCool may have received. Notice the cameras.

1694916888675.jpeg

Hotfeet

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2012
Didn't look at the UPS website earlier but just noticed this! Woohoo! My order wasn't confirmed until 0:04 so I wasn't sure if I'd be one of the lucky ones to be on wave 1 (at least I think that what this means). All of this happened without bribing any Chinese officials too!
1694916661478blob.png

Didn't look at the UPS website earlier but just noticed this! Woohoo! My order wasn't confirmed until 0:04 so I wasn't sure if I'd be one of the lucky ones to be on wave 1 (at least I think that what this means). All of this happened without bribing any Chinese officials too! View attachment 2265421
Good stuff! Yes sir! Part of Wave 1. Congratulations! Expect another scan to hit later tonight or tomorrow morning. Congratulations!!!

Stevies3

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2012
Long Island, NY
Ordered 15 Pro Max 256gb for myself. In store pickup 9/23. First time doing pickup.
How can I order an iPhone for my wife using my account? She wants to upgrade and we'll trade in her 12, My Apple ID only shows my ATT iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.