Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ If you have two phones ordered how can you tell which is which if you can? I have one showing info yay! You may too!
Under the Apple order number, it will determine which iPhone is which. You can compare the order number via email confirmation and you match the order number with the UPS label under reference #. It works great on a desktop browser.

Reactions: Samantha124

gaedfly

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
Hello everyone, happy to be back in this thread. I've had a silver pro max for the past couple of years but this year I ordered the black titanium Pro Max at 8:02AM ET, sitting in ZhengZhou. I think this is the fastest it's shipped. I love hanging with all of you every September doing the crazy tracking/which case should I order/should I change the capacity I ordered/why did I need a new iPhone anyway/I was going to get the most basic model but found myself ordering the Pro Max/omg it's already afternoon of delivery day and my driver is nowhere thing.

Last edited:

David8

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2020
Origae-6
Tracking for one of three iPhones showed up in the UPS app. All three phones, along with two watches, are delivering on 9/22, going to be an upgrade party next Friday.
1.png

Reactions: 5105973 and Wolfs

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Under the Apple order number, it will determine which iPhone is which. You can compare the order number via email confirmation and you match the order number with the UPS label under reference #. It works great on a desktop browser.
Yeah I got on desktop to make it easier. I got it, and now both phones have tracking numbers.:)

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Thank you! Hope you’ve had a smooth pre-order! (I am sure you’ve talked about it, but, I’ve missed a lot!) I have two of them again… Sold my Mazdaspeed 3 for a NB Miata and realized that was a mistake… I own a Mazdaspeed 3 again as well as my 2017 daily!

Oooo a speed3 love it!! Man I wish Mazda would release an updated Speed 3 in the new body style. Would be so dope!

I thought they were dates, but I was confused by the weird hieroglyphics you used to convey that information.
Sorry about that. I have updated it. My fingers are hurting 😂

9/16/2023 is Wave 1
9/17/2023 is Wave 2

China is one day ahead so this is all in China time.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
I have a dream that one day I will be able to pre-order an iPhone and get it shipped to my house on launch day. My 13 Pro was a launch day pickup, and the 15 Pro (Max maybe?) will be too. That being said, I got notified of a mysterious UPS package arriving for me that requires a signature, when I don't remember ordering anything. Very strange.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.