Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
And just like that it’s a wrap. It is currently 7:20 PM in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Another day is over. What an exciting day. Lots of activity today.

1694917436859.jpeg

Please see the time stamp below to determine which wave you are on.

9/16 = Wave 1
9/17 = Wave 2.

Wave 2 is still happening as I speak. So please don’t forget to check your UPS MyChoice account.

If you have your tracking number already. Congratulations!!

Wave 1: Expect a departure scan to hit overnight or tomorrow morning. Hopefully, tomorrow is the day you guys will be out of China.

Wave 2: Expect incoming scans soon.

Last edited:

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
And just like that it’s a wrap. It is currently 7:20PM in Las Vegas, Nevada.

What an exciting day. Lots of activity today.
View attachment 2265438

9:16 = Wave 1
9:17 # Wave 2.

Wave 2 is still happening as I speak. So please don’t forget to check your UPS MyChoice account.

Wave 1: Expect a departure scan to hit overnight or tomorrow morning. Hopefully, tomorrow is the day you guys will be out of China.

Wave 2: Expect incoming active soon.
Lot of activity all right… 😉

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Hey everyone, I’m back...

I went back a bunch of pages, and I was glad to read that I wasn’t the only one who had significant issues with preordering this year. The store opened up at 5:05 or 5:06 AM, but it took fighting with it until 5:20 AM to be able to access my saved pre-pre-order. The Apple Store application was completely useless, I ended up being able to push through on Safari on the iPhone and complete the order at 5:21 AM. I have an iPhone 15 Pro in Natural Titanium with 128GB of storage, much to my surprise, to be delivered on the 22nd. The 13 Pro and 14 Pro preorder process was WAY easier… My word. Something has to change for next year, this was an absolute mess!

I did sign up for the iPhone Upgrade Program this year, which required a change of carriers, which I did on Thursday. I switched over to Verizon from T-Mobile Prepaid. My number wasn’t porting over to Verizon, it took me 4 different calls to T-Mobile for them to turn the “Port Protection” feature off… Annoying! After they finally released my number, it was smooth sailing.

Regarding the iPhone Upgrade Program, I know it’s not too concerning considering my iPhone purchase went through, and it’s progressing through the process, but I have not received any form of communication from Citizens regarding the loan. I was charged the first month payment and the taxes from the purchase, I just called Citizens, and they were able to provide the account number and confirm that my loan was approved. Whew!

I haven’t seen any action on the UPS application, yet, but I’ll be watching that like a hawk over the next day or two… As we all do! Haha. Massive thanks to [mention]TheYayAreaLiving [/mention] for answering my questions about the proper time to change my delivery options! I’m working on Friday and luckily, the local UPS CC hub is only a minute or two away from work! It was so smooth last year!

It’s nice to be back.

Good to have you back fellow Mazda 3 owner!

Jonbinary

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
My wife's Pro Max white was ordered at 7:03 just showed up in my UPS for wave 2. My Pro Max natural was ordered at 7:02 and is part of first wave, but it has not show up under my UPS, can only see it via order number tracking

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
And just like that it’s a wrap. It is currently 7:20 PM in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Another day is over. What an exciting day. Lots of activity today.

View attachment 2265438

9:16 = Wave 1
9:17 = Wave 2.

Wave 2: Expect incoming scans soon.

Not as pretty as yours because I took it through the window. Thought the moon was cool, though.

Attachments

• IMG_3339.jpeg
    IMG_3339.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 45

cswx

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Not expecting any status update after processing for BOPIS till late next week. I’m sure my phone is on one of these waves just no way to track.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.