Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Sorry about that. I have updated it. My fingers are hurting 😂

9/16/2023 is Wave 1
9/17/2023 is Wave 2
I knew that was a lot of work for you to type things like a normal human in the western hemisphere, but I appreciate the effort.

200w.gif

China is one day ahead so this is all in China time.
Thank you. I didn't know what time zones were.

200.gif

This just popped up in the UPS application! Looks like I’m in wave 2! Let’s goooooooo!

d5dd548c8e67eb00fa5642a4597c8d92.jpg
Another wonderful member of Wave 2. Woo hoo! Congratulations @three. 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻

Get your passport ready. You’re going to need it to get out of China. Happy and safe travels to you. Stay blessed! 📱🛫

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
" data-source="post: 32490921" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Another wonderful member of Wave 2. Woo hoo! Congratulations @three.

Get your passport ready. You’re going to need it to get out of China. Happy and safe travels to you.

Made my day! Excited to be traveling with all of you! Best wishes to those who are still waiting… Hopefully they make their way to UPS soon enough!

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
A couple of tracking numbers showed up on my UPS app, one says On the Way and other says Details not Available Yet. I can’t see anything beyond that. I get an error when clicking on either. Same if I try to track by reference number Through the site. Probably will come through soon.

STOCK411

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2007
So. Uh. Is UPS my choice really that picky that if apple does not put the words “APT” before the apartment number, even if everything else matches the info in my ups my choice account it will not populate?

I submitted my order on Friday with APT in the address. However my order info on apple.com does not have it.

Reactions: Wolfs

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
So. Uh. Is UPS my choice really that picky that if apple does not put the words “APT” before the apartment number, even if everything else matches the info in my ups my choice account it will not populate?

I submitted my order on Friday with APT in the address. However my order info on apple.com does not have it.

I actually had my UPS My Choice setup to Unit %%% (%%% is the apartment number) but despite using Apt instead of Unit on Apple it still picked up the tracking number automatically.

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.