Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Wonder if the pilot senses being tracked by MR users
Yes! It’s been reported in the past before. They know. Check this out!

Feels like yesterday. I witnessed this moment. Pure madness! 🥲

IMG_3375.jpeg
IMG_3374.png
IMG_3376.jpeg

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
I love the AfterShip app because it's giving me notifications when there is an update where UPS MYChoice wasn't. I'm looking at both, but AfterShip is giving me the heads up first so I know to look. :)

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas

Feels like yesterday. I witnessed this moment. 🥲

View attachment 2268320 View attachment 2268322 View attachment 2268321

Apple TV needs to make a 2 hour documentary on getting the first iPhones of a new release cycle from factory to user ... including all steps in between.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Departed from Facility!!!

Report your scans please
.​

View attachment 2268263

Happy and safe travels. Hope you are enjoying your flight!✈️​
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ I didn’t read all of the pages as I had been training a client and then was working out myself and then had dinner, so I am out of the loop, but are people getting different scans that we are comparing by having everyone posting them? Are we tallying how many people post identical tracking info? Are we keeping stats this year? I would be curious as to the results. I'm a big-numbers guy thanks to years of running businesses. Or is it to encourage thread participation?

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
looks so beautiful. how thick is the nomad case? convince me to get one. lol I really liked the leather case from Apple until they discontinued them. Finewoven is a garbage.
It’s definitely thicker than the Apple leather case, as it’s more protective. I’ll post a more detailed assessment when I receive the phone and put the case on it.

If you like the Apple leather cases, this is something I’m keeping an eye on. It looks almost identical to the Apple ones, but it’s not yet available. I had a Keyway case with a wooden back on my iPhone X and used it for well over a year.

Reactions: anjo10

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami

Feels like yesterday. I witnessed this moment. Pure madness! 🥲

View attachment 2268320 View attachment 2268322 View attachment 2268321

I remember that. So awesome

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ I didn’t read all of the pages as I had been training a client and then was working out myself and then had dinner, so I am out of the loop, but are people getting different scans that we are comparing by having everyone posting them? Are we tallying how many people post identical tracking info? Are we keeping stats this year? I would be curious as to the results. I'm a big-numbers guy thanks to years of running businesses. Or is it to encourage thread participation?
It was all posted in the post #1. But Mods decided to take it down. It took me 6 months to gather all the information. It's been a very tough year for me. You have no idea. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Some of you may have witnessed it and saw the post. Please don't reply to this message.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.