Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Anyone check to see if a plane is on the way for those with standby tickets (aka wave 2B)?
I looked and there isn't anything showing before early morning and later tomorrow afternoon as potentials. Three flights coming from Anchorage, but none stating to CGO/ZHCC. Given Apple is trying to be secretive about it, we'll have to wait and see.

Guess I can finish downloading iOS 17 and test it with my CarPlay in the meantime.

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
Let's be real here. Who's respected more? Ask yourself! Who would be the one you pick as your financial advisor? should be very easy to answer.

MKBHD or iJustine?

It's the level of respect that matters the most.
MKBHD for sure while I love iJustine I know for sure that Marques would tell me up front the truth about my product or stock while Justine would be just trying to sell me a stock sheā€™s in love with even if it was going down the drain in the stock market

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
IMG_8122.jpeg
Interesting route over Japan from dashed routeā€¦

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
So, the FineWoven case arrived today. It sucks and I'm a little upset. I wouldn't upset if this wasn't the replacement for the leather cases? It feels like a very cheap piece of fabric that was slapped on a generic case. That being said, the leather cases haven't been that good for a while, either... But. I don't know. I'm not impressed. It's going to stain super easy lol

Image.jpeg

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
It was all posted in the post #1. But Mods decided to take it down. It took me 6 months to gather all the information. It's been a very tough year for me. You have no idea. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Some of you may have witnessed it and saw the post. Please don't reply to this message.
I'm confused as to what post you are referring to and what inconvenience you are referring to. I was just genuinely asking if we were keeping stats with having everyone post their tracking info or if it was just to encourage participation.

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
I looked and there isn't anything showing before later tomorrow afternoon as a potential. Three flights coming from Anchorage, but none stating to CGO/ZHCC. Given Apple is trying to be secretive about it, we'll have to wait and see.

Guess I can finish downloading iOS 17 and test it with my CarPlay in the meantime.

Mine worked with CarPlay on the way home from work -- so hope you have the same luck!

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
Just wanted an update from pick up orders. Did any pick up orders that didnā€™t get charged yesterday receive a charge today?

Reactions: svish and JaisHTX

ant the ninja

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2012
What's the weight on the shipments? Could it be the trade-in kits?
.40kgs on both, but the tracking numbers match the phones so I donā€™t think itā€™s the trade in kits, I just think the pop ups and emails are wrong since they have to hold them until the 22nd. I donā€™t know why but I feel like the trade kits come from FedEx donā€™t they? Maybe Iā€™m remembering wrong

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.