Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Daino92

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2019
Montana
exciting stuff. Wave 2A.

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpeg
    IMG_0052.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 63

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
MKBHD for sure while I love iJustine I know for sure that Marques would tell me up front the truth about my product or stock while Justine would be just trying to sell me a stock she’s in love with even if it was going down the drain in the stock market
iJustine is cool, but her 'fandom' seems more about 'selling' than reviewing. MKBHD (and Flossy Carter) seems more unbiased.

I believe you can be a fan, but call 'balls & strikes.' All tech has its pros & cons.

My 3 cents.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
@EricExtreme I keep track of it in here.

I would highly suggest you refer to the last year's USA iPhone 14 Pre-order thread. All the information is there. Thank you!

I'm still confused but that's what happens with four diagnosed learning disabilities. Sometimes the obvious goes right over my head. It gets frustrating at times and sometimes I just have to accept not understanding something, such as this as to avoid upsetting others. Some days are better than others.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
iJustine is cool, but her 'fandom' seems more about 'selling' than reviewing. MKBHD (and Flossy Carter) seems more unbiased.

I believe you can be a fan, but call 'balls & strikes.' All tech has its pros & cons.

My 3 cents.
I think MKBHD may be slightly biased toward Android, but not drastically. I usually enjoy his reviews. It's impossible to avoid bias, I know.

cwanja

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
Texas
Meanwhile, the in-store pickup people and regular iPhone 15 people having no idea where their phones are:

giphy.gif
Ironically, I am less concerned after having to ship to my house last year due to Apple Store ordering issues. Bit of relief to not have to track it, call UPS, ask for it to be held and maybe or maybe it does not get held. I know it will be at Apple, at the time I selected.

seancy

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2012
Ordered Blue Titanium Pro Max through the Apple website using AT&T $1000 trade in credit (12 promax). Picking up the phone in Apple store on Friday. The checkout process allowed 2 ways to deliver the trade in - in the Apple store @pick up, or receive a trade in kit in the mail. I picked the latter to allow enough time to synch the old phone to the new. Having second thoughts now. Does the Apple store allow time to run the synch or complete the icloud restore to the new device?

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
So everyone, who has big plans for their new phone this weekend? Going out to take photos? Running speed and performance comparisons with your current phone? Showing it off to friends and family? Spending several hours going through settings to get every setting to your liking? Catching up on your sleep after spending many hours on this forum?

NotApplicable

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2019
A canned espresso martini? Ewwww
They're delicious. Of course not quite as good as a good mixologist could make them fresh, but for a flight they are :chefs-kiss:. The company that makes them makes great canned Old Fashioneds and Negronis as well; Delta carries them.

Reactions: Wolfs and HDJulie
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.