Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

POWERPLANTHOMER

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2021
Yes! It’s been reported in the past before. They know. Check this out!

Feels like yesterday. I witnessed this moment. Pure madness! 🥲

View attachment 2268320 View attachment 2268322 View attachment 2268321

That was such a cool story. I remember it like it was yesterday!

Not even one fifth of your post count! lol. I bet you're having fun.

Looking forward to tracking with you all next year. These are exciting times. I remember tracking my 7 Plus, X, and 11 Pro Max. Good times! My red 13 still has another year in it, though.
Yes! Please order the new iPhone Ultra with us next year and pick a home delivery. It's so much fun. Can't wait to have you join. I’ll be waiting. See you next year. 😌

Last edited:

dmize31287

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
Anyone else get a text / email from UPS saying their phone will be delivered tomorrow? I just got one and it says coming from AI and will arrive between 12:45 and 2:45 on 9/19.

Reactions: LasersGoPewPew

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
This is why UPS 175 went so South after leaving ICN. Big weather in NW Japan area is first hiccup to today's flight (KST) vs tonight for those in the USA.

1695087315767.png

Dave

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
So for international to US destinations on FlightAware they only give the US portion of the route. Obviously in today's time, we don't fly over Russia. So basically it's showing direct to the first waypoint in US airspace.

There's a reason for that. When they enter the ADIZ, they'd have to refile their flight plan and receive clearance again anyway.. at least that was what I learned before my short time at the FAA Academy, unless there is a LOA (Letter of Agreement) between the adjoining facilities. In this case, there isn't, as they'd be coming out of oceanic airspace, and there is nothing between Oakland Oceanic and Fukuoka Oceanic. The gap between them would be Russian airspace, which they are avoiding.

BL.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Anyone else get a text / email from UPS saying their phone will be delivered tomorrow? I just got one and it says coming from AI and will arrive between 12:45 and 2:45 on 9/19.
A bunch of people did, but rest assured your phone will not be there until Friday. I wonder how many people not on this forum get that message and then adjust their plans for the next day due to being under the impression that their phone is getting delivered and they want to be home to receive it.

Reactions: LLL1424

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
A heavy 747 will be quite slow on the climb.
Any time I see a B747 or an A380 during an initial climb, they look like they are barely moving. A couple of years ago, I had to catch a regional flight on an E175 out of EWR (the only time I ever flew on one) and that thing literally blasted off the runway at a nearly vertical angle. Weight certainly matters!

Who is the MacRumors user who swaps out his new iPhone like 20 times every year to get the best display?
I used to do that but I stopped because there’s a high chance you can get a refurbished model. That refurbished model # starts with letter “N”. All new units start letter is “M".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.