Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
I have never noticed it and I will have to start listening for it now. Something that I have noticed over the years has to do with hospitals. Americans say ā€œI am going to THE hospital while Brits say ā€œI am going to hospitalā€. It must be an example of ā€œseparated by a common languageā€.
I noticed that as well when I was over there. They say something like ā€œhe is in hospitalā€ like itā€™s a state of being and not a physical place.

Reactions: Wolfs and jwm

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013

Attachments

• 1695213150074.png
    1695213150074.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 42

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
And you have a 9/22 date?

Correct.

I am suspecting mine is lost in a pool of delayed scans or something. Remember a few years where this happened and all of a sudden it was in SDF once the import scan hit despite it never showing it left China until then.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Good morning and Happy Wednesday,

I just woke up. It is currently Wednesday, September 20, 2023, around 5:30 AM. September is my favorite month and where is this month going? Itā€™s moving so fast. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for all of us.

Also, today is the day. Stay tuned for what's yet to come. Major announcement coming later this evening. šŸ‘€ šŸ¤« I hope everyone is going to have a wonderful day.

Shot taken on February 17, 4:37 PM. iPhone 14 Pro Max - Space Needle, Seattle, Washington.

View attachment 2270449
Good morning @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—ļø and preorder gang hope you all have good day cheers. Slept in well last night so missed the late night conversations just caught up now.

image.jpg

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
Good morning and Happy Wednesday,

I just woke up. It is currently Wednesday, September 20, 2023, around 5:30 AM. September is my favorite month and where is this month going? Itā€™s moving so fast. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for all of us.

Also, today is the day. Stay tuned for what's yet to come. Major announcement coming later this evening. šŸ‘€ šŸ¤« I hope everyone is going to have a wonderful day.

Shot taken on February 17, 4:37 PM. iPhone 14 Pro Max - Space Needle, Seattle, Washington.

View attachment 2270449

Hmm .. okay tcook šŸ§šŸ¤£

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Also, stay tuned for what's yet to come. Major announcement coming later this evening. šŸ‘€ šŸ¤« I hope everyone is going to have a wonderful day.

Cliffhangers like these give people anxiety. Thatā€™s like the dreaded ā€œWe need to talkā€ line before a breakup or ā€œIā€™ve got something to tell you, but Iā€™ll tell you laterā€ lol šŸ¤£

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday though! More tracking and just a few more hours until weā€™re at Friday! Iā€™m off for the morning run, catch up with everyone a bit later this morning!

Great. Thank you! Maybe it was a missed scan.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping for. Your next scan could appear and it will be in Louisville, Kentucky. If that were to happen Iā€™m afraid you are not going to see any activity until tomorrow when the import scan kicks in. Let us know if you receive any updates today. Also, if it is a missed scan we will find out tomorrow what happened.

Expect Full UPS Transcript to be released tomorrow evening. It will be lifted by UPS It will have all the details.

Did anyone in wave 2c make it out of China? The flight is in Seoul now.
I'm several pages behind, so someone else may have posted something that I'll see in a while, but I have no change at all this morning

I have a feeling the last wave has departed and missed scans have occurred.

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Good morning!

Wave 2B made it to Louisville, KY few hours ago.

Unfortunately, no movements still for Wave 2C. UPS 173 landed in Seoul over two hours ago but no scan still for my husbandā€™s iPhone. Last update was still at 6:22pm 9/19 in ZZ. I donā€™t think the phone is on that flight. šŸ˜ž

photo of the day:
IMG_1702.jpeg

Catching sunrise in Fulton Market. taken with my iPhone 14 Pro Max.

dsmill

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2013
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping for. Your next scan could appear and it will be in Louisville, Kentucky. If that were to happen Iā€™m afraid you are not going to see any activity until tomorrow when the import scan kicks in. Let us know if you receive any updates today. Also, if it is a missed scan we will find out tomorrow what happened.

Expect Full UPS Transcript to be released tomorrow evening. It will be lifted by UPS It will have all the details.
I will definitely let you know if I see a change today. I won't stress to much over it, but it's driving me crazy that nothing has happened.

Reactions: Wolfs
It's an overpriced cloth that became a viral meme. Articles about buying it on installments, support articles, compatibility, and even an iFixit teardown just reinforced it. It was even sold out for a while.
This is accurate! Spot on. āœ…

It was sold out for a very long time.

IMG_3511.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.