Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Someone needs to vote, please. 1 more left. Who’s going to claim the 1000 Title?

IMG_3512.jpeg

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
Please report your credit card charges for pick up orders as they happen today I want to see them! As they said, many orders will be charged today and tomorrow for pick up despite mine being done on Sunday. #iPhoneszn

Reactions: Wolfs and dadoc04

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
I tried to get natural but by the time I put in the cc info, the Store sold it out. I wish they would hold your selection and pick up for a couple minutes while you put in your info so they don’t give it away. So you don’t have to rush to enter your information.

Reactions: Wolfs
I tried to get natural but by the time I put in the cc info, the Store sold it out. I wish they would hold your selection and pick up for a couple minutes while you put in your info so they don’t give it away. So you don’t have to rush to enter your information.
Sorry that happened to you. Did you not pre-reserve the iPhone?

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
Yes, still in ZZ, with a 6:22pm scan.
By tomorrow morning, with what would seem to be the last flight into SDF that could supply 9/22 deliveries, we should reach the point where we are down to:

• Phones that never left ZhengZhou (hopefully very few)
  • Batches of phones with scanning "glitches" - I am unconvinced this part is perfect.

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Dang. That would be nice if your selection was held until transaction was complete. If there’s a store in your area, your could swing by and see if you can get a Natural. I may have missed: what color did you end up with? They all look pretty great.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Good morning Russ!

How was your birthday? What did you do. Tell us all…

Im behind 4 pages so it’s not bad.
Well a busy day following this thread. Having good coffee while doing so. Then Taking daughter to work (car in repair), mowing grass, having a nice cherry ale after I mowed and relax watchng my hummingbirds. Watching invasion on apple TV and playing a game on ipad. Last night also spent hour or two digging into iPadOS 17 now installed on my new gen 6 iPad Pro. Oh almost forgot (had to take daughter to work again car still not fixed) I also spent over 3 hours watching all the video reviews to learn about our new phones. So spent probably half of day if not more on MR and internet learning about and talking about the new phones but “that is the way” for us Apple Tech enthusiasts

71685523267__23ABE659-5B4B-4EC1-AC32-11E21A4E6B9C.jpeg
IMG_8161.png
IMG_8143.jpeg
0D7A0682.jpeg
0D7A0638.jpeg

Last edited:

CitizenK

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2021
I'm also in the same boat (or plane, hopefully) as the other stragglers, stuck in ZZ, with no movement for days. I'm still showing a 9/22 delivery date, so I remain hopeful. Last post on UPS MyChoice:
9/17/2023
06:22 PM On the Way
Arrived at Facility
ZhengZhou, China Mainland

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL

Unfortunately, you did not to the pre pre order via the Apple Store app. If you did, you were able to select what you want, put in carrier trade in info, payment etc....then come launch, it literally took 2 UI buttons to select to place your order.

montanaco

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2016
I'm also in the same boat (or plane, hopefully) as the other stragglers, stuck in ZZ, with no movement for days. I'm still showing a 9/22 delivery date, so I remain hopeful. Last post on UPS MyChoice:
9/17/2023
06:22 PM On the Way
Arrived at Facility
ZhengZhou, China Mainland
Now that all of us in the Oct 2 group are in China maybe we’re all making our trip to the states together 🥰

Reactions: Wolfs and jtrue28

NickyValentine

Suspended
Aug 7, 2023
I know. It drives me crazy, especially when people with the same scans are on the move and mine is not. I am not worried because i know it will be here.
I’m usually the guy waiting for the scan and freaking out. This is the first years I’ve gotten the scan and shipping information so quickly

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.