Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

IAMGROOT

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2014
Brooklyn
There's two flights going from S. Korea to Alaska today. Your phone could still get on one of those flights ...

logoAltText
United Parcel Service
UPS99AB744ScheduledWed 10:00PM KST12:44PM AKDT Wed
logoAltText
United Parcel Service
UPS6099B742Scheduled / DelayedWed 09:50PM KST01:23PM AKDT Wed
🤞🏻🤞🏻 thanks !

Reactions: efjarvis

Tuppery Numnak

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2012
UPS MyChoice says: You have no in-transit packages at this time.

When I look via my phone number in the reference field:

On the Way

Estimated delivery: Friday, September 22 by 7:00 P.M.

Anyone else? I feel like UPS is delayed every year with updates. UPS in general is not great.

CFA

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2018
L
Anyone with a departed scanned, but no arrival anywhere? Been more than 12hrs
7969be7ffde012d75b8206221897f163.jpg
I’m with you. It’s actually been 29 hours now. We’re definitely in Louisville, just missing the scan. It’ll probably catch up today and then we’ll be on our last leg tomorrow. I’ve actually had this happen in past years, too. hmm…It’s me…hi…I’m the jinx, it’s me.

Reactions: Ferrd and Wolfs

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
There's two flights going from S. Korea to Alaska today. Your phone could still get on one of those flights ...

logoAltText
United Parcel Service
UPS99AB744ScheduledWed 10:00PM KST12:44PM AKDT Wed
logoAltText
United Parcel Service
UPS6099B742Scheduled / DelayedWed 09:50PM KST01:23PM AKDT Wed
Assuming it did indeed leave China. I’d hope so at this point.

Tuppery Numnak

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2012
Looks like the MyChoice was set to an old address, while everything else is my current address. Weird. It’s still being sent to my current home but that’s probably why MyChoice doesn’t see the package.

Tuppery Numnak

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2012
Something in UPS MyChoice may not match with the package (I.e. name doesn’t match exactly, address on file with my choice doesn’t match exactly, etc) this could be why you can’t see it yet or that it hasn’t been loaded to your account quite yet.
Looks like the MyChoice was set to an old address, while everything else is my current address. Weird. It’s still being sent to my current home but that’s probably why MyChoice doesn’t see the package.

Reactions: applestuffandthings

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
UPS MyChoice says: You have no in-transit packages at this time.

When I look via my phone number in the reference field:

On the Way

Estimated delivery: Friday, September 22 by 7:00 P.M.

Anyone else? I feel like UPS is delayed every year with updates. UPS in general is not great.
Yes, but I called UPS and got my full tracking # - which now shows under my choice ONLY as "recently tracked". But "my choice" itself for me still shows no packages in transit -- but I see everything, in the recently tracked section, when I click on more details (and my phone is sitting comfortably in Louisville, KY right now).

I think my choice got messed up for me when i moved earlier this year to LA from the east coast. And although I live in Los Angeles (the actual city), UPS wanted my new address to read Hollywood, CA (same street and same zip code though). I don't live in "Hollywood".

So I think it has something to do with my address used for shipping, credit cards, etc, not matching what UPS wants my address to be.

But if you call UPS, they can give you the full tracking number. Those last 4 digits you see ARE the last 4 digits of your actual tracking number.

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
I haven’t done the new phone switch in a while, I’m rusty. What’s everyone doing to prepare for the switch? Or just simple backup to iCloud and restore into the new phone?
Same as always. Just backing up on my Macbook and restoring in encrypted. Only this time with USB C and a higher speed cable that I have. Hoping the restore is quicker than in year’s past.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.