Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
I was going to preorder on the Apple Store app, but I'm wondering if it would be smarter to do so in Safari so I can refresh the page faster at 8. I don't think there is a way to refresh the Apple Store app besides just closing it and reopening it. They should do a countdown.

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
I decided last month to upgrade 😂😂😂. I was fooling myself thinking I wasn’t going to upgrade 😂. I’m already saving up for next year.

for years I was on the IUP but now I just trade in my device and pay the $750+ tax and own the phone once I pay off the credit card bill for the month. and i’ll do it all over again next year if I want to upgrade 🤣. which color did you decide on again?

I think I'm going with the white color again for the 500th time in a row.

200.gif
Keep in mind the White iPhone is not the same as last years iPhone 14 Pro. It's not completely white.

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
As for cases I think with the changes of material and colors coming out different than published I would wait but if like me I wanted a case to put on it right away so ordered a cheaper one from Amazon that I did not mind spending $15 on, it will be here yet today and then I will wait till I find the perfect case. I did that last year as well. I need one for travel that has a scrap and one for when not traveling. I am hoping Kate Spade comes out sooner rather than later for the 15PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
If my partner won't be home for the pre-order (he'll have his iPhone), is my best bet using his iPad and the Apple Store or logging into Safari? Of course I'm pre-ordering my iPhone first. :D
You can multicart different iPhones on seperate lines in one order which is what I’m doing, but I suspect you’ll run into less possible issues doing single cart. iPad Apple Store is ideal.

Snot Rox

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
SF Bay Area, CA
Looks great in Natty Ti! Any shots of the other colors? 🤪

LOL, it’s funny the adaptations we make for preorder and release days. Tomorrow is my scheduled long jog day but I’m swapping it with my Saturday short run day. And for release day I asked my husband to take the day off work…he said “you want me to take the day off…because your new iPhone comes out?!” So I told him it’s like a holiday to me since I do this every year and we should go to brunch to celebrate after I pick up…long story short he’s off work on the 22nd 😅

That’s great your husband knows about your habit of buying a new phone every year and even accommodates your situation.

I haven’t even told my wife and she probably won’t know until we go to pick it up on release day. 🙂

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.