Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Resident Guru

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
I was going to preorder on the Apple Store app, but I'm wondering if it would be smarter to do so in Safari so I can refresh the page faster at 8. I don't think there is a way to refresh the Apple Store app besides just closing it and reopening it. They should do a countdown.
The app has always been more reliable than the website if history is anything to go by. Stick to using the app and do all your pre-selection tonight if you haven't already done so.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
for years I was on the IUP but now I just trade in my device and pay the $750+ tax and own the phone once I pay off the credit card bill for the month. and i’ll do it all over again next year if I want to upgrade 🤣. which color did you decide on again?
I’m undecided if I’m going to trade in though Apple or sell through Decluttr for $850. I just pay outright every year now. I stopped ordering through carriers with the 12PM. Trading in through Apple I’m sure will be easier. I settled on the Titanium Blue 512GB.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
The app has always been more reliable than the website if history is anything to go by. Stick to using the app and do all your pre-selection tonight if you haven't already done so.
Ok thanks. And will it give me an option to pickup or get it shipped tomorrow morning? Because it didn't give me that option when I saved it.

What do you mean?
See it for yourself. iPhone 15 Pro Max does not look white to me.

1694741950557.png

Resident Guru

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
Me too. I have a 1TB and right now I’m only using 50GB of it. 🥹
Yeah I did 1tb back on the 13 pro for both myself and my wife. It was overkill. I've settled into 512gb for both of us last year and now this year. We should be great for the foreseeable future as we are heavy iCloud+ users.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
I have a question for you guys. If you have two phones “ready,” in the morning do you preorder both at the same time or separately.

Finally free! Thanks for the invite!. I was multitasking and missed part of the iPhone updates, but will probably order anyway!

I'm wondering how the Titanium Grey will look. A couple of pictures casted a greenish tint to it and I definitely don't want that. I may go White Titanium or Black neither of which I've had in this form factor. Having had Pacific Blue and Sierra Blue, Titanium Blue may be a pass.
You are welcome! Glad to see you here. How's everything going with you? Please do not pick up your iPhone at the Apple store. I want you to have to delivered at home.

• Love
Reactions: naturalstar
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.