Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Price increased in India. About $125 more compared to the 256 GB 14 Pro Max.

15 Pro Max 256 GB is around $1925 in India. Very high import duty :(
I'm so sorry to hear that. India is no joke. What's up with the prices? How is this ok?

I thought iPhones were being in India. I've lived in India for 10 years. Grew up there so I feel your pain.

1694743713782.png

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
I really wish Apple would be more consistent with their colors. It's so annoying when they do this. I wish they would do more of a pearl white but I guess this isn't as bad as it could have been.

I wish Apple would be more consistent with the size of the Pro/Pro Max because I don't want to get rid of my leather cases ugh. so mad I can't use my previous iPhone cases yet again this year. but I should be used to this by now 😩

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
Wait why not pickup at Apple Store? I've never done a store pickup before but I wanted to do that for my next iPhone (no waiting for late 8pm UPS delivery and you get to check out accessories in store).

Also has anyone ever utilized store pickup and exchanged for a different color at collection time?
Yes!! If they have stock you can exchange. I’ve done it several times.

Hey all, question...

So, long story short, I have a history with my main Apple ID and order being canceled by Apple for no reason. I don't know why, it just is that way.

However, I was thinking. I could use my secondary Apple ID for the pre-pre-order (which is really only for my developer account) this time around. Here's the thing: I have NEVER used it to order anything. So, my question is, if I place the pre-pre-order using that Apple ID, will the payment and billing information be validated - or approved - ahead of time (before Friday) so that I'll know if it'll get cancelled?

Note: The billing name/address as well as the shipping name/address is not the same as my Apple ID's (though I didn't put any addresses on file for that Apple ID)

I guess I just don't know if it's worth the risk...
I would update the shipping address and make sure everything is updated. Try ordering a new Apple Polishing cloth and see if it goes through...

Reactions: svish and killawat

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
Also why would Apple use the word bag for what is clearly a cart? I don’t know anyone who puts unpaid for merchandise in a bag unless they don’t plan on paying for it.

• Haha
Reactions: FlightLevel310
Y'all - confession time. I've been a Macrumors forum member since 2003 -- that's 20 YEARS -- and I basically come here once a year to do this iPhone upgrade thread. LOL. Also, I check out the accessories forums, etc., but this is my major contribution every year for like the last decade. 😆😆
Hi!

World-class post. Thank you so much for being here. 20 years is a very long time. You are a legend. Respect!

Glad you are joining the madness here. Let us know if we can do anything to help you out. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.