Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

zakarhino

Contributor
Sep 13, 2014
So is anyone else still irritated about the preorder time moving to 5am instead of 12am? Probably works better for east coast people but 12am is so comfortable because that's when I'm awake anyways 🤣

Also 12am is when Friday officially begins for Apple HQ so it should be switched back for that reason alone!

minik

macrumors demi-god
Jun 25, 2007
somewhere
What made you jump from 256GB to 512Gb? I have 256GB pre-pre ordered and was debating on making the jump to 512GB.
I tend to order one step up from the base storage. Last year I thought I would do mostly 48MP ProRAW photos but ended up staying with the 12MP option after the initial month. This time, I believe the default is now 24MP. I also went to more concerts than ever before which I took some 4Kat60fps videos. However I doubt I will attend this many next year. Third, I also download many Podcast and YouTube videos for offline playback.

☀️Good morning everyone!☀️

🚨🚨🚨Pre-orders open in ONE DAY!🚨🚨🚨

If you plan on pre-ordering something tomorrow morning, get ready in advance to better your chances of a launch day delivery! It gets hectic out there!

If you already pre-preordered, make sure you’re ready to speed through the shipping information as quickly (and accurately) as possible.

Hope everyone has a great preorders eve!
This post. Nice Announcement! Let's goooo!

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
IMG_8089.jpeg

Nikos

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2008
New York
So is anyone else still irritated about the preorder time moving to 5am instead of 12am? Probably works better for east coast people but 12am is so comfortable because that's when I'm awake anyways 🤣

Also 12am is when Friday officially begins for Apple HQ so it should be switched back for that reason alone!

I'm East Coast and much prefer 3 AM to 8 AM. Staying up was part of the fun. Waking up early is not fun.

So first time ordering through Apple. What is the likelihood the 512 ProMax will be able to be picked up from an Apple Store on launch day if I get up at 5am to submit my order?
Chances are very high but I would have the iPhone delivered via UPS and then pick it up yourself at UPS. Enjoy the tracking experience here.

Reactions: svish
I skipped last year due to the lack of physical SIM card tray. Unfortunately I have the same dilemma this year again. I really wish they didn’t neuter the US version.

I’ll probably break down and get the Pro in natural Ti.

#FreeTheYayAreaLiving
We are ready for you to tell us you have pre-ordered a new iPhone Pro in Natural Titanium.

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
I know right. I told myself only 2 cases this year and I’m ordering 2 packs of screen protectors and that should hold me over until next year, I’ve spent too much on cases over the years

the battery life is one of the three reasons why I am upgrading to it. the design is a bit more sleeker than the first gen.

Reactions: StaceyMJ86

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
How does everyone use so much storage. I can't see myself buying a 1 TB phone mainly because it's expensive and too much storage. Is it all pictures? I'm at 60 GB on my phone out of 256 and most of that is Apple Music stuff. Where does all that used storage come from.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Do you order the belkin Apple ones? They’re not cheap but Apple will install them and if they break within the warranty belkin will ship out a new one.

I might be a nerd but I straight up walk around with the factory plastic on until I get to an Apple Store for the screen protector.
No I usually order ESR or AM Film. They have the tray to install it correctly. I haven’t had any issues installing them myself.

Reactions: CarolG and chasers

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
How does everyone use so much storage. I can't see myself buying a 1 TB phone mainly because it's expensive and too much storage. Is it all pictures? I'm at 60 GB on my phone out of 256 and most of that is Apple Music stuff. Where does all that used storage come from.
I’ve always wondered the same thing - but could be videos too. I use 150 GB on my current 256 GB so going for the same. It’s mostly music and photos/videos.

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
so just to confirm, the screen protectors that fit the 14 Pro/14PM will fit the 15 Pro/15PM screens?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.