Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
White Titanium club, represent!

200.gif
Yep, I'm in the white Ti club too!!

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
No action on shipping 2 iPhone 15 Pro 256GB models in Titanium due on Friday 9/22.......
Sure doesn't seem like I'll be getting them on Friday??
What do you mean by no action? Have you checked UPS MyChoice to see if there's tracking? The status won't change on Apple.com until tomorrow when the phones receive their import scan and are sent on their way to the regional hubs, but with a free UPS MyChoice account, you should be able to track it from China where most phones departed back on Monday.

Reactions: killawat and trost

trost

Cancelled
Oct 30, 2017
I went from a 14 pro to a 15 pink. I just want something lighter and I don’t need the extras really. Only thing I’ll maybe miss is macro photos but honestly I didn’t use it that much.
That's fair, my wife is about to go from a 13 mini to a regular 15. She's bummed they discontinued the mini phone even if it has terrible battery life

Reactions: sawah

DaRaider65

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2015
Lubbock, TX
There are a lot of UPS flights scheduled for overnight starting at 1:00 AM EDT leaving Louisville, so this might be the departures we've been waiting for.
:apple:;) View attachment 2271325
I hate to burst the bubble on this one, but I frequently keep track of flight track using the apps cause I’m a geek that way, but this is pretty much an every day occurrence for UPS

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
Once you go Max, there’s no going back(s)! 😆
I’m actually going back to normal Pro.

Only drawback is the battery. But I’m a bit tired of the Max size and weight.

And I actually checked 13 vs 13 PM and the content it’s the same, just re-scaled (eg number of emails in a view, the keyboard is relatively same size). PM is better for video and probably gaming (which I do, but the old switch also has a 6.2” display), and the battery. (And the 5x this year).

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
already got them delivered via amazon. although, @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ wouldn't approve of my Spigen clear case or anker charging accessories (20W USB C brick) not 5w

im at 92% battery health on my iPhone 13 pro from launch day 9/24/21 :)
Lucky, well, my cases and screen protectors are out for delivery and I moved my security camera a bit but I still don’t have closeup coverage of the mailbox. Does anyone know a good battery camera?

mgiangra

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2010
I’m actually going back to normal Pro.

Only drawback is the battery. But I’m a bit tired of the Max size and weight.

And I actually checked 13 vs 13 PM and the content it’s the same, just re-scaled (eg number of emails in a view, the keyboard is relatively same size). PM is better for video and probably gaming (which I do, but the old switch also has a 6.2” display), and the battery. (And the 5x this year).
glad to see i’m not the only one attempting to go back to the smaller form factor 🍻

Reactions: Wolfs

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
I know. I've been there many times. You guys went through one hell of a heat wave a couple months ago.

I get an additional note saying that my phone has cleared US customs but I seriously doubt that.
Oh yeah, miserable. I tell you what, spending my whole life here, I have still never gotten used to the 115° summers.

Reactions: killawat

SYCAMOREGRAD

macrumors regular
May 23, 2006
Indianapolis
Not sure I’m upgrading yet but I love that pink 15. Anyone gone from Pro to normal? Lol
I went from iPhone 11 Pro to iPhone 12 mini. When the only sizes were 6.1”+, I switched to iPhone 14 Pro. I’m anxiously awaiting for the Store to switch from “preparing to ship,” to “Shipped.” I really thought it would have happened by now since it’s scheduled to be here Friday.

Reactions: shurcooL
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.