Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dancefreak

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2004
Hermosa Beach, CA
Gave Decoded a try with Apple leather done. Very similar design and like the feel of it. Next to the apple 13 pro max case.

IMG_3685.jpg
IMG_3683.jpg

AR_Alex

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2021

blueyz628

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2015
Tampa storms hit differently.. I just bought a vacation house down there and we spent this past summer there... I don't think I've ever seen rain that hard and furious or heard thunder that loud in my entire life. took me a little bit of time to get used to it lol.
I'm in Tampa and it has been hit or miss, I haven't gotten much at all this year... we got more from Idalia last month than most of the summer

Reactions: StudioMacs
Thank you for posting the link. I have a strong feeling everyone is in Louisville, KY.
Also, last year UPS scans were delayed for Wave 2. History repeated itself this year with iPhone 15 Pro’s. In addition, Wave 2 got left behind and scans were also delayed for them.

Expect a full transcript to be released by UPS tomorrow!!!

EW406

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2017
Montana
Also I hate it when their system bugs like it has the last two years, makes it less fun to “lump” ourselves into groups, so when we come back again next year and say “oh hey I remember you we were 6:22 Gang” or “Wave 2 buddies are back” :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.