Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
What a day.

Since most of us are waiting for movement from KY, I decided to share my excitement of the day I got my very first iPhone. It was delivered to my job in 2012. 😁
@rixa001 That’s amazing! Rest assured, you are up for a big surprise on Friday. You will be blown away how good the iPhone has become! Total Game changer! It changed my life around. 👏🏻

Thank you for ordering your iPhone this year and didn’t make me wait for you another year. 🔥☄️

1695253705524.jpeg

Last edited:

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ I just sent the past hour and a half on the phone with an Apple customer service representative. I had to call them about the case I had to order. For some reason my Apple Store app always sends the order to the wrong address ,and it did it again. He told me from the beginning that there was no hurry, that we could talk as long as we needed and wanted to.
So after he fixed the problem and said that he had the correct address now, we started to talk about other things.
Of course the thing that we talked about the most is something you already know about, and that is my getting run over by the car. We talked about that for a long time. But after a while I was able to tell him about this thread. He was very excited and interested in the thread and how we all have done it for so many years now. That of course lead us to talk about you !
I got to do my favorite thing and brag about you for a while. He acknowledged that they are not permitted to be on the forum, but said that he and other Apple employees would be very impressed.

Add one more Apple employees who knows about you and is impressed.

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
I'm convinced scans are delayed! Big day for you tomorrow. Can't wait what your UPS full-transcript will show. Mad Saga!
They are delayed. I am a long time FedEx employee who has to deal with several iPhone launches over the years. We usually start picking up trailer loads of the latest greatest iPhone (AT&T) on the Monday/Tuesday before the Friday launch date. There are pickup scans (Ft Worth) performed on the packages at the time of pickup, yet they are not shown in the system. The iPhones are left in the trailers until ready to be downloaded into the sort on Thursday night or as early as Wednesday if they are being trucked to the IND or EWR hubs. Honestly, I hated having to deal with the iPhone launches due to the heightened security that Apple imposes on everyone during launch week.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ I just sent the past hour and a half on the phone with an Apple customer service representative. I had to call them about the case I had to order. For some reason my Apple Store app always sends the order to the wrong address ,and it did it again. He told me from the beginning that there was no hurry, that we could talk as long as we needed and wanted to.
So after he fixed the problem and said that he had the correct address now, we started to talk about other things.
Of course the thing that we talked about the most is something you already know about, and that is my getting run over by the car. We talked about that for a long time. But after a while I was able to tell him about this thread. He was very and in in the thread and how we all have done it for so many years now. That of course lead us to talk about you !
I got to do my favorite thing and brag about you for a while. He acknowledged that they are not permitted to be on the forum, but said that he and other Apple employees would be very impressed.

Add one more Apple employees who knows about you and is impressed.
What a great story and I hope you are all healed up now. Scary! 🩷

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
My UPS driver eats at the same Diner 2 miles away from me every day. Unfortunately, it's always a different driver bet they all eat at the same diner st the same time. On Friday the waitress is gonna call me when he walks in the door. If I don't way lay him then I won't get my package till 8pm.
My UPS driver always forgets to actually deliver the package, sets it as delivered, then frantically comes back an hour or two later and apologizes. Fortunately, this one has to be signed.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
My UPS driver eats at the same Diner 2 miles away from me every day. Unfortunately, it's always a different driver bet they all eat at the same diner st the same time. On Friday the waitress is gonna call me when he walks in the door. If I don't way lay him then I won't get my package till 8pm.

Goodness let the man eat his pastrami on rye in peace. He has enough things to worry about all day then someone attacking him for a package lol

Last edited:

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
🤣 Bruhhhhhh, Tim Cook doesn’t have the time. He’s out here testing Apple Vision Pro.

He's just binge-watching all the Apple TV shows on the Vision Pro right now. He's not too busy.

Catchmyvibeee

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
FYI, the Clay silicone case is WAY darker in real life than what the website shows. It looks to almost match natural Ti based on the hero photos, but mine just arrived, and it's a dark charcoal gray IRL. Not sure how I feel about it. View attachment 2271388
I just received mine today and I’m returning it. It’s too dark and I really thought it aaa gonna be look how it looks in the website

Reactions: applestuffandthings
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.