Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Iā€™m so happy that Goldman Sachs was able to convert the amount I paid in full for iPhone 15 Pro Max with military discount into monthly installment. šŸ„³šŸ¤©

IMG_1715.jpeg

ssssssshhhhh.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Iā€™m so happy that Goldman Sachs was able to convert the amount I paid in full for iPhone 15 Pro Max with military discount into monthly installment. šŸ„³šŸ¤©

View attachment 2271461
ssssssshhhhh.
As much crap as Goldman Sachs gets, their Apple Card tech support is surprisingly helpful. They're the only reason I was able to pre-order my iPhone.

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
not sure - I will try tonight as I transition from work to home - which is 10 minutes away, but will still put me behind 20+ pages. Great idea wolfs - thank you.
Ok here is after ship detail - thanks for the tip - I appreciate it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 7.19.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 7.19.35 PM.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfs

whattodo11

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2010
My UPS driver always forgets to actually deliver the package, sets it as delivered, then frantically comes back an hour or two later and apologizes. Fortunately, this one has to be signed.
My UPS drive is petrified of my goldendoodle (šŸ˜‚) so he gave his cell to text him when i want a package earlier in the day! Kid is jacked with tats and petrified of my cute doggy šŸ˜‚

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
What a great story and I hope you are all healed up now. Scary! šŸ©·
Thank you! My body is healing at the rate that it wants to. Thatā€™s normal when you are injured like I was. (Seriously)
Itā€™s been over a year now but again thatā€™s normal. It really takes a very long time.
One of the reason why I was so ready and excited for this thread to start was that because of all of this stuff I missed so very much of it last year. My brain was just not ready to process all of this then. I am a whole lot better now. Both my brain scores and my walking scores are over 90 percent. Thatā€™s all that the therapist can do for you. But I have gotten to about 95 or 96+ on both now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.