Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dwilliamhouston

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2021
I have had an account for over twenty years now and sadly that’s not how it’s working this year. Many of us with accounts are still not seeing anything.
Sorry its not working for you. Its working great for me and see all the phones/watches and even the boxes to ship back the old devices. One thing I have noticed is the iPhone app seems to show more details than the web app. For example the iPhone app shows all my shipments but web app only shows two devices. May try that.

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
That’s so great to hear! Keep up the good work, and next year on here I hope you are feeling even better. So impressive. You are a survivor!
Our friend @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ has known me for a long while. She can tell you that one of the things that people should know about me is that I don’t quit. Never. And so I have not quit on this one too. I can promise you that I will be here next year and I will be better than I am now. Thanks for Recognizing, that I became a survivor. Yes I did almost die. But I was not going to give up. And now I tell people that they need to go do the same thing. We can all overcome.

opiapr

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2010
Lehigh Valley, PA
Well this is interesting. Anyone else getting this when trying to return the FineWoven case?
CleanShot 2023-09-20 at 20.42.29@2x.png

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
By the way: I am excited to share that my iPhone 15 Pro Max was shipped on 9/17 at 10:13 a.m.

Now that I can provide this information - which wave am I in?

Reactions: Wolfs

opiapr

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2010
Lehigh Valley, PA
I've gotten that alert for other things before. As long as it's within 14 days you can return it. You might need to do a chat or call if you aren't close enough to a store to return in person :)
Thanks for that. I think I will stop by the store tomorrow and try to return it in person. Will probably grab the Cypress Green Silicon if it looks decent unlike this thing.

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.