Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
Good morning and Happy Wednesday,

I just woke up. It is currently Wednesday, September 20, 2023, around 5:30 AM. September is my favorite month and where is this month going? It’s moving so fast. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for all of us.

Also, today is the day. Stay tuned for what's yet to come. Major announcement coming later this evening. 👀 🤫 I hope everyone is going to have a wonderful day.

Shot taken on February 17, 4:37 PM. iPhone 14 Pro Max - Space Needle, Seattle, Washington.

View attachment 2270449

1695257568356.gif

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Our friend @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ has known me for a long while. She can tell you that one of the things that people should know about me is that I don’t quit. Never. And so I have not quit on this one too. I can promise you that I will be here next year and I will be better than I am now. Thanks for Recognizing, that I became a survivor. Yes I did almost die. But I was not going to give up. And now I tell people that they need to go do the same thing. We can all overcome.
I can absolutely tell that you do not quit. It probably would have been very easy for someone dealing with what you were to give up. I look forward to seeing you in here next year, and for many years after that. All the best to you, @tdar 🩷

NeoSe7en

macrumors 6502
Apr 21, 2017
I don't think you realize the pressure and expectations these drivers face. Not an easy job.
I think they should be allowed to be a few hours tardy on iPhone launch day. Even if each driver only has 20 or so phones to deliver (which is probably extremely generous) that’s easily going to add up to an extra couple of hours of delivery work.

Reactions: Jonbinary and Wolfs

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
I'm not crazy about the Bellroy color. I like dark navy not cobalt blue. I found a dark navy calf leather folio case by Lucrin of Geneva Switzerland. It's $349!!! I drool but do not buy. Lucrin navy blue calf leather folio
The Lucrin is beautiful, but more than I'd be willing to spend on a case. I'm okay with the color of the Bellroy - it's darker in person than in my photos.

Reactions: farmkittie
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.