Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Thank you! My body is healing at the rate that it wants to. That’s normal when you are injured like I was. (Seriously)
It’s been over a year now but again that’s normal. It really takes a very long time.
One of the reason why I was so ready and excited for this thread to start was that because of all of this stuff I missed so very much of it last year. My brain was just not ready to process all of this then. I am a whole lot better now. Both my brain scores and my walking scores are over 90 percent. That’s all that the therapist can do for you. But I have gotten to about 95 or 96+ on both now.
That’s so great to hear! Keep up the good work, and next year on here I hope you are feeling even better. So impressive. You are a survivor!

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
These UPS drivers will be doing the lord's work Friday. Consider giving a tip!

If it's FedEx though, don't because they're prohibited from taking tips for some strange reason and I don't want them to get in trouble for taking them. A lot I can say on that subject but this isn't the place or time for that

A tip? Here's a tip, arrive next time between 12-2p and not 6-8p

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Agreed! But the iPhone 12 Pro was one of the worst launches ever because they launched the iPhone Pro models later in months. We had to wait until November. It was terrible! 🤯😖

View attachment 2270856
View attachment 2270857

Despite everything that year (be it COVID or the late/split launch), being in this group was THE highlight.

Oh yeah, if I'm not mistaken, a UPS truck in PA/MD broke down causing added delays.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Ok here is after ship detail - thanks for the tip - I appreciate it.
Aftership tells me this, with a spurious customs clearance way out of place near the beginning of the tracking progress. It's not real because the times don't correlate with the phone's arrival in Louisville. I've seen this before.

IMG_1657.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.